- CHECK HERE FOR FIELD STATUS
- REMEMBER TO CALL YOUR OPPOSING COACH IF GAME IS CANCELLED
- CHECK 'LAST UPDATED' TIME TO SEE HOW CURRENT THE INFORMATION HERE IS
- INFORMATION WILL BE UPDATED BY 8.30AM ON GAMEDAY
- REMEMBER THE TURF FIELD AND GARBAGE RULES
LAST UPDATED Sunday, November 19th, 2017 6.55 AM
Always refresh your browser.
ALL GAMES AT PASSAIC (BOTH FRONT AND BACK FIELDS) ARE POSTPONED DUE TO UNPLAYABLE FIELD CONDITIONS. PLEASE INFORM YOUR OPPONENTS IMMEDIATELY.
ALL GAMES ON ALL OTHER FIELDS ARE ON AS SCHEDULED.
FOR PRACTICES ALWAYS STAY OUT OF THE PENALTY AREAS ON GRASS FIELDS.
As a reminder, MNJYSA rules stipulate that if your home game is canceled due to weather you must inform your opponent the earlier of
a) 3 hours before kick off
b) 10 AM of game day
We follow the same rules for ICYSL games.
TURF FIELD RULES THAT MUST BE FOLLOWED BY BOTH TEAMS. PLEASE INFORM YOUR OPPONENTS :-
1. NO non-water drinks (Soda, Gatorade etc.) are permitted on the turf surface, bench areas included. (Sugar loaded drinks attract bees to the turf, which then form nests under the "rug").
2. NO food is permitted on the turf surface (Apparently turf fields make great ant hills).
3. NO Chewing Gum is permitted on the turf surface. (Like the carpet in your home, the only way to get gum out of turf field fibers is to cut it out, and, like your carpet, artificial turf does not grow back !!)
4. NO house pets of any kind are permitted on school property, including the Turf Field complex.
MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE WHATEVER FIELD YOU ARE PLAYING ON CLEANER THAN YOU FOUND IT !