BIG BEND POP WARNER CHEER & DANCE SHOWCASE
“Shine for the Crown”
Sunday, October 19, 2014 ~ 9am (Doors open at 8:15am)
Chiles High School Gymnasium
7200 Lawton Chiles Lane
$5 per person (cash only) ~ FREE for Spirit and Football Coaches (must show badge), Spirit
Participants, Football players (with jersey) and Kids 5 & under Concessions will be available!
Pop Warner Associations and Conferences
Canopy Oaks Rams
*Florida Panhandle Conference
*South Georgia Conference
Big Bend Pop Warner Spirit Award!
The Spirit Award will be given to the Association whose FANS show the most SPIRIT in the following areas:
Association Paraphernalia, Enthusiasm,
Participation (including signage), and Sportsmanship!
For more information, please call (850) 597-2296 or email at email@example.com.
Also visit Pop Warner Little Scholars website at www.popwarner.com.
Big Bend Pop Warner Welcomes HEADS UP FOOTBALL !!!
We’re very happy to announce our partnership with USA Football and its Heads Up Football program.
The goal for all of us is to ensure that all Big Bend Pop Warner coaches are certified by USA Football to teach proper blocking and tackling techniques in a better and safer way.
There’s lots more information available through the Pop Warner website, www.popwarner.com, but here are the basic steps for our local Pop Warner Associations to register for Heads Up Football:
- Association President/Commissioner becomes a member of USA Football.
- President/Commissioner completes a brief online application to register the organization with Heads Up Football℠.
- Within the application, each Pop Warner association must nominate a Player Safety Coach (PSC)
- Within the application, the commissioner can set up a coaching membership promo code for coach certification.
- All Pop Warner coaches (head and assistants) must register for USA Football Coach Membership.
- All Pop Warner coaches (head and assistants) must complete the USA Football Level 1 Coach Certification Course annually.
- New coaches take the full USA Football Level 1 Course and previously certified coaches take the Re-certification Quiz.
Big Bend Pop Warner’s #1 priority has always been the safety of our participants. Working with USA Football’s Heads Up Football program is the latest step in delivering a safer program to all of our Pop Warner players.