Last Updated: June 25, 2017
Follow us on Twitter!
Follow us on Twitter now for upcoming events and rainouts! BMYFFA_League
Combines (Formerly Known as Player Evaluations)
Combines are coming up! Combines are for athletes joining the Bronco, Stallion and Thoroughbred Divisions. Colt Division does not need to attend Combines. Combines will show the athletes agility, speed and certain football skills which help coaches ascertain abilities used in making draft selections. Only one of the scheduled Combine days is required for attendance. Please arrive at least 30 minutes or more to the Combines to get a Player number, stretch and uniform try-ons to ensure the size you selected will fit.
Combines will be held at Central Park located at 201 Recreation Drive which is prior to the Annerino Center.
We ask that you come pre-registered and paid in full, as there is a lot going on at Combines and volunteers will find it extremely difficult to conduct combines and register athletes. On-line registration is still open. Please register by July 8th, 2017
1st Combine Sunday July 9th, 2017
12:00 PM Bronco Division Promptly Begins.
1:00 PM Stallion Division Promptly Begins.
2:00 PM Thoroughbred Division Promptly Begins.
2nd Combine Saturday July 15th, 2017
12:00 PM Bronco Division Promptly Begins
1:00 PM Stallion Division Promptly Begins
2:00 PM Thoroughbred Division Promptly Begins.
If you are unable to attend, please contact our Commissioner Bryan Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for Coaches and Assitant Coaches for 2017!
Per rules set forth by BMYFFA:
1.1 BMYFFA reserves the right to interview all head coaches and assistants. A committee created by the board, for this purpose will interview all coaches. Any interested coaches must come forward no later than 2 weeks prior to the draft. All head coaches and assistants have to be approved by the board. Returning coaches in good standing are given 1st priority in getting a team.
New incentives for coaches, after the season is complete and equipment turned in, Head Coaches in good standing will receive a $50 refund and Assistant Coaches will receive a $25 refund.
If you are interested in becoming a Coach for the 2017 season please email email@example.com Attn: Kurt Barbour Director of Officiating. An electronic application will be sent to you in which you can complete and it will automatically return it to me.
Director of Officiating BMYFFA
2017 Rules Book
The 2017 Rules Book is now posted on-line and can be downloaded. Coaches, athletes and parents, please download and read the rules as the more you know, the better the game.
Basic Questions Answered
For new members to the league there have been a few questions that I hope to answer here.
- On-line registration will open February 1st, 2017. To register if you have not done so before, simply create an account using your email. Then registration is a step by step, please ensure you fill out completely. Once you have completed the registration completely, then at the bottom click payment, and it will take you to payment options (PayPal or Credit).
- Fees are as follows: Colt Division (Ages 5 - 6) $100 registration + $7 field fees + $60 candy buyout. Bronco (ages 7-9), Stallion (ages 10-13) and Thoroughbred (ages 14-17) $125 registration = $7.00 field fees + $60 candy buyout. These fees include uniforms, trophies, mouth guards and professional field officials. Footwear is not provided. In Thoroughbred Division pants and socks not provided but will be decided on by individual teams. Subsequent siblings are discounted.
- Candy buyout is automatic, but if you decide you would want to sell candy, you will then be responsible for selling 2 boxes of candy per family ($120 value) and then once obligation is met, $60 will be refunded to you.
- There are a limited number of scholarships available for families in need. Contact Player Agent Bryan Simon for more information (under contacts tab).
- The season starts at the end of August and lasts till the end of October (Specific game schedules and dates not currently available until after drafts). Generally, games will take place on Saturday Mornings and an occasional Tuesday or Thursday night under the lights. Practices will be up to the individual coaches/teams in terms of days and times. Games are all at the fields at the Annerino Center.
-Calendars and schedules as well as teams will all be updated when information is available.
-Evaluations will be held in July exact time and date is TBD. Players for Bronco, Stallion and Thoroughbred Divisions must attend one of two dates in order to be drafted. Players unable to attend will be placed into blind drafts.
BMYFFA 2016 Bylaws
The most up to date By Laws adopted by the Board have been added under documents section.