- Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. Michael Jordan
- What you are as a person is far more important than what you are as a basketball player. John Wooden
- It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.
- The harder you fall down, the higher you will bounce back up.
- I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying. Michael Jordan
SHS Coach Tim Ortelli's Spring 2018 Instructional Clinics
Somerville High School Boys' Varsity Basketball Coach, Tim Ortelli, is offering two instructional basketball clinics this Spring, as follows. Click the links below for more details and the registration forms.
Tim Ortelli's Friday Night Flight
Boys and Girls, Grades 5 through 7 (8th graders cannot participate)
Fridays: 4/6, 4/13, 4/27, 5/4, 5/11
Somerville Middle School Gym
$50 per player
Tim Ortelli's Li'l Dribblers Basketball Clinic
Boys and Girls, Grades 1 through 4
Mondays: 4/9, 4/16, 4/23, 4/30, 4/27, 5/7, 5/14
Van Derveer School Gym
$55 per player
2017-18 BBA In-Town Registration is CLOSED
Registration for In-Town Basketball can be accessed by clicking HERE.
The Branchburg Basketball Association (BBA) is gearing up for its 20th season! For the upcoming 2017-2018 season, the BBA remains committed to promoting the game of basketball for the youth of Branchburg within an environment that upholds the ideals of sportsmanship, teamwork, and physical fitness.
$150 for 1 child
$225 for 2 children
$250 family maximum for 3 or more children.
5) Need-based scholarships are available. Please contact the BBA President, Tom Ciesla, at email@example.com. Requests will be kept in strict confidence.
6) Payment must be received to complete registration and for the player(s) to be placed on a team. We will not accept registrations after .
BBA Board of Directors