- Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. Michael Jordan
- What you are as a person is far more important than what you are as a basketball player. John Wooden
- It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.
- The harder you fall down, the higher you will bounce back up.
- I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying. Michael Jordan
Local Summer Camps
Please see the attached brochures for more information. For questions/registration information, please contact the camps directly.
1. PIONEER COMMUNITY BASKETBALL CAMP - St. Anns, Raritan
PRESENTED BY COACH D’ALESSANDRO
Session One: June 25-29 M-F 9:00a.m.-3:00p.m. - Grades 3rd-10th, girls & boys
Session Two: July 9-13 M-F 9:00a.m.-3:00p.m. - Grades 3rd-10th, girls & boys
2. TIM ORTELLI'S PIONEER BASKETBALL CAMP - Somerville schools
Session One: Lil’ Dribblers (June 25 - 29), Grades 1st – 4th, boys and girls
Session Two: Offensive Improvement / Scoring Camp (July 2, 3, 5, 6), Grade 5th-9th, boys only
Session Three: Specialty Backcourt Camp (July 9 – 13)
3. SOMERVILLE LADY PIONEERS BASKETBALL CAMP - Somerville High School
PRESENTED BY COACH MELESURGO
Session One: June 25-June 29 M-F 9:00a.m.- 2:00p.m. - Grades 3rd-9th, girls only
Session Two: August 6- August 10 M-F 9:00a.m.- 2:00p.m. - Grades 3rd-9th, girls only
2017-18 BBA In-Town Registration is CLOSED
Registration for In-Town Basketball can be accessed by clicking HERE.
The Branchburg Basketball Association (BBA) is gearing up for its 20th season! For the upcoming 2017-2018 season, the BBA remains committed to promoting the game of basketball for the youth of Branchburg within an environment that upholds the ideals of sportsmanship, teamwork, and physical fitness.
$150 for 1 child
$225 for 2 children
$250 family maximum for 3 or more children.
5) Need-based scholarships are available. Please contact the BBA President, Tom Ciesla, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests will be kept in strict confidence.
6) Payment must be received to complete registration and for the player(s) to be placed on a team. We will not accept registrations after .
BBA Board of Directors