Branchburg Basketball Association
Last Updated: November 17, 2017
Join Our EMail List
2017-18 BBA In-Town Registration is OPEN
Registration for In-Town Basketball can be accessed by clicking HERE.
The Branchburg Basketball Association (BBA) is gearing up for its 20th season! For the upcoming 2017-2018 season, the BBA remains committed to promoting the game of basketball for the youth of Branchburg within an environment that upholds the ideals of sportsmanship, teamwork, and physical fitness.
1) Registration for In-Town basketball can be done and paid for through the BBA website: CLICK HERE.
The Registration fees are (3rd through 8th grade):
$150 for 1 child
$225 for 2 children
$250 family maximum for 3 or more children.
Please be aware that we cannot guarantee that registration fees will remain at this level in future seasons without reducing any programs or benefits of league membership.
2) Once again, the BBA has no planned fundraiser nor will we require a work bond. Please note that we are on the lookout for fundraising/sponsorship opportunities to support our club.
3) The BBA's goal is to provide up to 10 Regular Season games as well as playoffs across all age groups.
4) The "Early Bird" Registration due date is. Fees will increase by $25 after , with registration closing on . The season will begin at the end of November and continue through February 2018. For the enjoyment of all the children, our goal is to limit teams to 10 players. Therefore, to ensure a spot on a team, please register by the due date.
5) Need-based scholarships are available. Please contact the BBA President, Tom Ciesla, at email@example.com. Requests will be kept in strict confidence.
6) Payment must be received to complete registration and for the player(s) to be placed on a team. We will not accept registrations after .
The BBA. generally holds its monthly meetings on the secondof each month (excluding August). Please check the website for meeting dates, times and location. If you have any questions or comments and cannot make the regularly scheduled meetings, please feel free to contact any Board member.
BBA Board of Directors