2017/2018 SEASON INFORMATION COMING SOON!
REGISTRATION OPENS IN AUGUST!
Executive Positions Available For The 2017/2018 Season!
- WRL Rep
- U10, U12, U14, U16 Team Reps (non-voting)
Contact Sara Bell if interested or to learn more!
TRYOUT INFORMATION FOR WEST REGION TAKING PLACE IN BRANDON
2004 - 2006 PLAYERS ARE ELIGIBLE
SEE "MB WINTER GAMES" LINK ON LEFT SIDE BAR FOR MORE INFORMATION
*You can print the schedule in calendar format - see "Calendar" and print monthly
*You can upload your team's schedule to your computer or smartphone? See "Schedules" on the left and click on "download" or "subscribe" on the top of the page (you may need to hold down the button if clicking doesn't work). Make sure "Divisions" is set to "All" then search for your team.
*Did you know you can set up email notifications of practices/games? See "Schedules" and click on "Get Schedule Reminders" on the top of the page.
2016/2017 SEASON INFORMATION:
WINNIPEG RINGETTE LEAGUE (WRL) SEASON BEGINS FOR U12 & U14 - OCTOBER 27
- All divisions will have two ice times per week for practices - Wednesday/Sunday (subject to change pending ice availability in Brandon and Rivers)
- One potential out of town Tournament for all teams - Individual teams to decide
- U14 to attend Provincials in March
- Brandon Ringette is a volunteer-based club. To keep registration fees down and cover costs throughout the season, fundraising will be expected for all players. This includes volunteering during tournaments (scorekeeping, time clock, shot clock and prize tables).
FOR U12 & U14 TEAMS PLAYING IN THE WRL: