Fall Ball is over. The World Series is over. Now what? We have some ideas:
- Rest your arm
- Play another sport
- Do off-season strength training
- Read a book on baseball
- Watch a movie on baseball
- Google "what to do in the Fall for baseball in the Spring"
- Try out for a travel team
- Go to Cooperstown
- Fly to Iowa and visit the "Field of Dreams"
- Put a bat, glove and bucket of balls on your Christmas Wishlist
- Build a wiffle ball field in your backyard
If you have any ideas, go to our Facebook page and let us know!
Until then, enjoy the off-season...until registration in January!