TRAVEL TEAM COVERAGE LIST FOR PINEWOOD PARK AND VETS COMPLEX FOR THE FALL SEASON!!
PINEWOOD PARK FIELD COVERAGE--EACH TEAM NEEDS TO SUPPLY 3 PEOPLE TO COVER EVERY HOUR WITH THE EXCEPTION OF OCTOBER 25 (HALLOWEEN PARADE)-- OPENING DAY (SEPT 20) AND THE LAST WEEK WHEN FOUR PEOPLE PER HOUR WILL BE NEEDED! HOURS TO BE COVERED ARE FROM 8:30 TO 3PM.
OCT 25--STING RAYS
PICTURE DUTY SAINT PAUL'S--2 PEOPLE NEEDED TO COVER THE SHIFTS--5 to 9PM
ONE AT THE GYM DOOR TO MAKE SURE NO ONE ENTERS THE GYM WITH CLEATS--SNEAKERS ONLY ARE ALLOWED IN THE GYM AND ONE TO MONITOR THE HALL TO MAKE SURE NO ONE IS RUNNING OR TOUCHING BULLETIN BOARDS, ETC
VETS COMPLEX--FINAL DAY 2 PEOPLE NEEDED FOR EVERY SHIFT--ALL OTHER DATES 1 PERSON PER SHIFT!! HOURS ARE FROM 8:30 TO 1 PM!!
OCT 11--TIDAL WAVES
NOV 1 -- STAFF
If any changes need to be made please contact Carol Scott--PLEASE CHECK THE WEB SITE FOR FIELD CLOSURES if there is a rain out--it will be posted by 7:30 AM and your field duty will be added to the end of the season!!!
TOWNSHIP OF BRICK
REGULATIONS REGARDING USE OF SYNTHETIC TURF ATHLETIC FIELD
1. No food or beverage whatsoever, with the exception of unflavored, unsweetened water, may be brought through the gates.
2. No chewing gum, tobacco, candy or seeds of any kind is permitted on the field at any time,
3. Metal cleats are not permitted. Cleats made of other material must be in good repair with no exposed metal parts.
4. No tables, chairs or any other equipment or furnishings with legs may be used on the field or sidelines,
5. No staked or spiked equipment such as pin flags, yardage markers or goal nets may be used.
6. No vehicles are permitted through the gate.
7. Field access is to be granted to coaches, players, league personnel and officials only. ***Parents sit in stands please***
8. Each team, both home and away, must post a monitor at the gate to make sure all regulations are followed.
9. Disregard of regulations and/or damage to the field or premises may result in revocation of permit, loss of future privileges, forfeit of deposits and/or assessment of fines.