Welcome to the 2014 Clermont County Youth Football League.
We would like to welcome you to the home of the Clermont County Youth Football League. We are a competitive youth contact football league with weight restrictions at ages 5/6, 7 & 8 year olds. Ages 9,10 & 11/12 year olds are unlimited.
CCYFL gives its member organizations structure and guidance as they strive to develop the youth of their respective community and the league by teaching sportsmanship, ethics and respect for authority.
ALL League Reps,
Please forward this to your Coaches and Parents so they can plan accordingly.
- For Round #2 the lower seed (#1+#2) will be the Home Team and have the away sideline. High Seeds will be the Visiting Team and be on the near sideline.
- Chain Crew will be supplied by the lower seeds and will be on their sideline.
- We will have 5-Referee’s per game. 4 on the field and 1 working the clock.
- Admission for all Post Season Events are $ 4.00 per person, 12 and under free.
- Please make sure ALL HEAD COACHES HAVE THEIR TEAM BOOK IN ORDER!!!!! CCYFL will be checking Coaches NAYS, Player Photo’s, and Birth Certificates. Please have all in NUMERICAL ORDER and separated. I have Rosters and Player Agreements.
The HOST of each round of the Play-offs depend on the revenue generated by their Concession Sales. They do not receive any of the gate revenue.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD IS PERMITTED AND PLEASE DISCOURAGE ANY PRIOR TAILGATING.
- As the competition between teams heats up, so do the emotions of the coaches on the sidelines and the parents in the stands. Please remember we are a YOUTH LEAGUE and all will be required to act accordingly.
GET YOUR VOLUNTEER LIST INTO ME AND MARK KHULENBERG, ASAP
Call or email me with any questions,
2014 ROUND 1 PLAYOFF RESULTS
2014 ROUND 2 PLAYOFF SCHEDULE. ** Note: The games begin at 1pm on Sunday.
2014 CCYFL Playoff Schedule
League Reps from the hosting organization, please email Scott Donaldson and Scott Dunford your scores following your games. Organizations are wanting to know the scores asap.
Scott Donaldson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Dunford: email@example.com
If you are an organization interested in joining CCYFL, please contact Scott Donaldson at firstname.lastname@example.org. CCYFL has a great bunch of organizations, players, coaches and families.
Our goal is to provide our athletes, parents and spectators with the highest level of safety and fun. We welcome your comments and suggestions.