See correction about volunteers for Youth Football Camp below in yellow:
Good Evening Chaug Football Families!
And so it has begun...your inbox will be inundated with football emails:):):)
Weather you’re returning for another year, returning after a being away for a while, or new to high school football....WELCOME! We are excited for another season and hope you are too.
A lot of information was shared at the parent/player meeting last night. We expect that you will have a lot of questions. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Coach Steve Allosso at email@example.com or Cheri Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-250-1756 (call or text). They will do their best to get you the answers or point you in the right direction.
For the next couple of weeks, we will concentrate our communications on items that are time sensitive. We will ease you into the other stuff (😜).
Below is what should be on your radar:
1) June 20, 21, & 22 - Baseline Concussion Testing; See email sent earlier today for details.
2) June 22, 23, & 24 - Football Camp at UMASS; See emails sent today regarding transportation and outstanding physicals.
*Note: Providing UMASS with a copy of your son’s physical does not mean it’s on file with the Chaug Athletic Dept. Please be sure that a copy is provided to the Athletic Dept. if not already done.
3) June 25 5pm-8pm, 26 & 27 9am-Noon - Youth Football Clinic at Spec Pond
*Rising Freshmen are encouraged to register and participate at this 3-day clinic; see Wilbraham Rec Dept for cost & registration details
*Volunteers needed - returning players (Sophomore, Jrs, & Srs) No registration needed. Report to Spec at 5pm on Monday and see Coach Allosso for your volunteer assignment.
4) June 29th - Registration to play football is due. Must register through Family ID; See email sent today with instructions.
*Note: Physicals are due to the Athletic Dept. by Aug. 10th in order to participate in the first practice on Aug. 17th and play football during the season.
5) Online Apparel Store will open on Monday June 25th...more to follow.
6) Walk Through Apparel Ordered - If you ordered Walk Through Apparel but did not have a chance to pick up your items at the meeting last night, please contact Jenn Loddo at email@example.com to arrange pick up.
Thank you so much for your support and patience. We will be in touch with volunteer opportunities and other upcoming events you can get involved with once we get through these next couple weeks.
Have a great night!