2015 Player Evaluations and Registration
Registration is now open and evaluations dates have been scheduled for the 2015 season.
To register: Click here to access the Willamette Valley Babe Ruth registration page. Complete and sign the registration and Player/Parent contract sections and submit. This should be done prior to evaluations.
- Saturday, February 7th (younger kids first)
- Ages 5 - 10: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Ages 11 - 15: 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Sunday, February 15th (older kids first)
- Ages 11 - 15: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Ages 5 - 10: 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Players are only required to attend 1 evaluation session for their age group (2/7 or 2/15).
- T-Ballers will not be evaluated but may participate in evaluations.
- Location: Evaluations will be held at the north end of the Churchill High School football field. Park on W. 18th for best access.
- A minimum deposit of $90 is due at registration. This will be applied to the registration fee. Cash, check and Visa/MasterCard will be accepted at evaluations.
- Proof of residency will be needed at registration. Birth certificates will only be needed later in the season for All-Stars.
- Have players bring glove, helmet, bat. No cleats.
- Uniform fittings are scheduled for 2/19, 6:00pm - 8:00pm at The Pearl Buck Center, 3690 W. 1st Ave, Eugene. Specific time slots for your team will be announced later.
- Players must reside within the Churchill High School boundaries to be eligible for Churchill Babe Ruth.
- Email us at ChurchillBabeRuth@hotmail.com if you have any questions.
|| Max of four 8 year-olds
|| Max of four 9 year-olds
|| Max of four 10 year-olds
|| Max of four 11 year-olds
|| Max of six 12 year-olds
|| Max of eight 12 year-olds
|| Max of four 14 year-olds
|| Max of five 15 year-olds
2015 Coaches Applications
New and returning coaches must submit a coaches application and agreement from the WVBR site each season.
WVBR Coaches Application.
WVBR also requires that first time coaches obtain a Babe Ruth Coaching Certificate. This certificate is issued after completing an online course from the Babe Ruth Leage Coaching Education Center. Click the link below and choose the Coaching Youth Baseball, The Ripken Way course. The course is $19.95. When complete, please email a copy of your certificate to ChurchillBabeRuth@hotmail.com
Babe Ruth League Coaching Education Center
Dick's Sporting Goods Discount
Click here to download a copy of a Dick's Sporting Goods coupon for your next purchase. This coupon is good Feb. 28th - Mar. 1st and only at the Eugene store.
Take 20% off throughout the store
Sport Authority Baseball Discount
Click here to download a copy of a Sports Authority coupon for your next baseball purchase.
$10 off your purchase of $50 or more
$20 off your purchase of $100 or more
2015 Winter Camp - Huge Success!
Thanks to all that organized and participated in the first annual Churchill Winter Baseball Camp! Our first swing at this was a huge hit with close to 50 kids attending. What an awesome way to begin the season. Special thanks also to International Fitness.
Churchill Babe Ruth Upcoming Events
|Saturday, Feb 7 |
| Evaluations ages 5-10 ||9:00am || Churchill HS football field |
| Evaluations ages 11-15 ||11:30am || Churchill HS football field ||Sunday, Feb 15 |
| Evaluations ages 11-15 ||9:00am || Churchill HS football field |
| Evaluations ages 5-10 ||11:30am || Churchill HS football field ||Thursday, Feb 19 |
| Uniform Fittings at Pearl Buck ||6:00pm || Pearl Buck Center ||Monday, Mar 2 |
| Babe Ruth divisions (Preps) - practices begin || || ||Monday, Mar 9 |
| Cal Ripken practices begin (Majors and younger) || || ||Tuesday, Mar 10 |
| Papa's Pizza Fundraiser and Uniform Handout ||6:00pm || Papa's Pizza on W. 11th ||Monday, Mar 16 |
| Babe Ruth divisions (Preps) - games begin || || ||Saturday, Apr 4 |
| Work Party at WVBR Complex ||10:00am || Babe Ruth Complex Field # 1 ||Monday, Apr 6 |
| Cal Ripken games begin (Majors and younger) || || ||Monday, Apr 13 |
| T-Ball practices begin || || |
For a complete calendar listing, click here!