2016 Player Evaluations
Registration is now open and evaluations dates have been scheduled for the 2016 season.
To register: Click here to complete the online registration. Please complete prior to evaluations.
- Saturday, February 13th - PRIMARY evaluation day
- Ages 5 - 10: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Ages 11 - 15: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Sunday, February 14th - Make-up evaluation day
- All ages: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Players required to attend the primary evaluation day on Saturday, 2/13/16. Sunday, 2/14/16 is for make-ups only.
- T-Ballers will not be evaluated but may participate in evaluations.
- Location: Evaluations will be held at the north end of the Churchill High School football field. Park on W. 18th for best access.
- A minimum deposit of $90 is due at registration. This will be applied to the registration fee. Cash, check and Visa/MasterCard will be accepted at evaluations.
- Proof of residency will be needed at registration. Birth certificates will only be needed later in the season for All-Stars.
- Have players bring glove, helmet, bat. No cleats.
- Uniform fittings will be scheduled at a later date (check back soon)
- Players must reside within the Churchill High School boundaries to be eligible for Churchill Babe Ruth
- Email us at ChurchillBabeRuth@hotmail.com if you have any questions.
- Fees below do not include the $50 opt-out for the league fundraiser. If you decide to opt-out, add $50 to the fees below.
|| Max of four 8 year-olds
|| Max of four 9 year-olds
|| Max of four 10 year-olds
|| Max of four 11 year-olds
|| Max of six 12 year-olds
|| Max of eight 12 year-olds
|| Max of four 14 year-olds
|| Max of five 15 year-olds
Bradley Infield Repair
Take a look at what Mike Demings has been doing to improve the infield at Bradley. A ton of work has gone into the replacement of the infield grass to remove divots, ruts and bumps, all to help make Bradley our showcase facility. THANK YOU Mike!