2017 BOARD OF DIRECTORS ELECTIONS
General elections will be held on Thursday, November 3rd from 5:45-8:45pm at the entrance of Chino Hills Community Park.
All members with fully paid registration (and no outstanding equipment fees), parents and/or guardians of active players and/or cheerleaders of the CHJAAF and Cheer program will be afforded voting rights in annual elections.
The Chino Hills Junior All American Football & Cheer elections will be held on Thursday, November 3rd. Nominations will be available beginning Tuesday, October 25th and all nominations are due by Thursday October 27th at 8:00pm.
Nomination ballots must be turned in to Tish Price, Chapter Commissioner.
- Nomination forms will be available at the main entrance of Chino Hills Community Park practice fields from 6:30-8:00pm practice days (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday), 10/25 through 10/27.
- The deadline for board nominations is 8:00 PM on Thursday October 27th. Nominations must be turned in to the Commissioner, Tish Price
- All nominees will be contacted to confirm their nomination on 10/27. Note: Only those candidates who accept the nomination are eligible to be elected. Nominees are only allowed to accept one (1) position.
- Absentee voting will be held from 6:00-8:30pm, Wednesday, November 2nd. Voting will be at the main entrance of Chino Hills Community Park practice fields.
- General elections will be held on Thursday, November 3rd from 5:45-8:45pm at the main entrance of Chino Hills Community Park.
The following positions are elected:
- Cheer Coordinator
- Commercial Director
- Team Parent Coordinator
Note: The following positions are appointed by the President and board approved:
- Chapter Athletic Director
- Vice President
- Key at large non-voting positions.
Please review the CHJAAF Chapter Bylaws on our website (www.chjaaf.com) for duties and requirements of each position.
Minimum Requirements for all Chino Hills Junior All American Football & Cheer Board Positions.
- Must attend monthly chapter meetings beginning in January.
- Must attend monthly SCJAAF conference meetings in Yucaipa. (Certain positions.)
- Responsible for proposals, budgeting, contact and implementation of position required duties and events.
- Must attend and be available for the following board required events:
- Equipment inventory (January or February)
- Equipment distribution (2-3 per year)
- Sign UP’s (2-4 per year)
- Conditioning Camp (Tuesday and Thursdays - month of June)
- Regular Season Games
Please review the CHJAAF Chapter Bylaws on our website or contact any board member with any questions. (www.chjaaf.com)