- Field eval points have now been added !!!
DO NOT edit you games or scores without first going through district rep and myself!!!
FIELD EVAL POINTS HAVE BEEN ADDED.
THEY APPEAR AS THE 9/26/17 GAME ON YOUR SCHEDULE!!! 0-0 TIE FOR YOUR 1 POINT.
Schedule and Username makeup.
Usernames are your team name EXACTLY AS THEY APPEAR. Please find your team name in the teams section
IF there are two of the same age group teams in your district (example would be two GU7 teams in Felicity ) the first three letters of the last name of the coach has been added to the username (Example GU7FELBAK and GU7FELSMI)
All passwords are “password” without the quotes and all lowercase.
Any questions email Jason Baker a firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to report scores
Please read the following for score reporting this year.
As always the winning coach reports.
If the game is a tie the HOME coach reports. In the event of a 0-0 tie please email Jason Baker.
To report scores do the following:
1. Click Administration at the bottom of the left side menu. NOT THE LOGIN LINK!!! The Correct link is under MAIN MENU!!!
2. Log into the site with the username and password provided to you by your district rep. (you may change your password if you like)
3. Hover over Results
4. Click Game Results (quick Entry by day)
5. Enter your score in the boxes DO NOT CLICK EDIT!!! this is very important.
6. Visitor score is listed first, so please be aware of that.
7. Once your score is entered click the Save Score button.
If you have any questions please contact Jason Baker at email@example.com.
IF YOU NEED USERNAME/PASSWORD HELP FOR THIS SITE!!
PLEASE CONTACT JASON BAKER AT firstname.lastname@example.org for password or username help