Football is like life, it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority.
--Vince Lombardi2014 apparel page is up! Check some of our new stuff! MORE NEW STUFF COMING!! SIGN UP Dates are HERE!!!!JOIN THE PATRIOT FAMILY
Feb 21st Friday 6-8pm at Colonia Middle School Gym
Feb 25th Tues 630-9pm @ CMS
Feb 26th Weds 630-830pm @ CMS
Feb 28th Fri 6-8pm @ CMS
Mar 1st Saturday 9am-12 @ CMS
Mar 14 Fri 6-8pm @ Colonia Little League Club House and CMS Gym
Mar 28th Fri 6-8pm @ CLLCH
Apr 5th Sat 130pm-330pm @ CLLCH
Apr 11th Fri 6-8pm @ CLLCH
Apr 25th Fri 6-8pm @ CLLCH
****NEW APPARELCOMING SOON!!!****
FOOTBALL CAR MAGNETS ARE HERE!!
CHEER CAR MAGNETS ARE HERE!!!
COLONIA PEE WEE CHEER take 4th place in DISNEY!!! WE ARE PROUD OF YOU GIRLS!!! GREAT JOB COACHES!!!
Paper Work Needed for 2013 Season
1-Original BIRTH CERTIFICATE (NO COPIES ALLOWED!)
2-Report Card with all information. (School name, address, teachers name ect)
If you make a copy all information must be read
3-Consent Form (Parent and child MUST sign this! All ages must sign it
4-Picture (Put name on back of picture)
For information please contact:
Football Advisor Butch Zawacki @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheer Advisor Lisa Monteiro Lmont0208@aol.com
RULES TO FOLLOW
1. Be on time for all practices, if you are going to be late or you are sick, be sure to call or email your coach
2. If you are injured and can’t practice, you are still expected to be at every practice unless you have been excused
3. You must wear all of your issued equipment for all practices and games, unless your head coach advises you differently.
4. NO earrings, piercing, and jewelry will be worn at practice or games. If a player shows up wearing any of these items he will be asked to remove them.
5. All players will jog on and off the field before and after practice, if anyone walks on and off the field, this maybe subject to additional conditioning.
6. When observing, take one knee or stand. Do not sit or lay on the ground.
7. No fighting or hassling when going against each other. We are all one team for the same purpose.
8. No player gets on another player if he makes a mistake.
9. Vulgar swearing will not be tolerated,
10. You must be able to take coaching. No coach will ever attack you as a person, but only your technique or effort. Coaches and players are all eager to attain the same results.
11. Never remove helmet without permission
12. All players are expected to make all scheduled practices, 2 or more unexcused absences may result in being benched for one game.
13. Un-sportsmanship will not be tolerated, if a player is expelled from a game because of un-sportsmanship he will be required to sit out the next game, but required to attend all scheduled practice.
14. Any one on one with a coach is to be conducted 15 minutes before or after practice, please arrange with individual head coach.
15. No individual is bigger then the organization, if a individual player or parent becomes disruptive during a game or practice they will be asked to leave the common grounds, if further security is needed to help with the removal, local reinforcement will be called
16. Administrators and coaches have spent a tremendous amount of time and effort to providing the best and safest arena for our players, please respect others and conduct yourself, as you would want others to respect you.
17. Work Bonds are required by all families, this is not a option, if we want to be considered the best we must all chip in and help one another
18. Littering will not be tolerated, the grounds are a reflection of our town.