Internationals 00 2017-18 Roster
We are still looking for one or two additional impact players to join the team for the upcoming 2017-18 campaign. Please contact Coach Paul Ehrhardt to arrange a try out. (M) 703-850-5628; email@example.com.
Head Coach Paul Ehrhardt has coached boys and girls youth soccer teams for more than 12 years. He holds the United States Youth Soccer (USYS) National Youth License and the United States Soccer Federation (USSF) National D License. Coach Paul played NCAA Division III soccer at the University of Chicago.
The team will also be professionally trained one session per week, and offseason, by CSC Technical Director, Marcelo Gangotena, (USSF A License).
Provide our girls many and varied opportunities to develop as players and individuals. Enable players to compete at a level consistent with their potential, including preparation and showcase exposure for those who want to play in college. Foster a passion for the sport, a growth mindset, teamwork, sportsmanship, camaraderie and fun.
- Offer a positive, encouraging, and challenging environment.
- Focus on continued player development as our top priority.
- Promote mastery of basic and advanced techniques and proper form.
- Teach age appropriate tactics and develop soccer intelligence.
- Conduct efficient training to maximize player time on the ball.
- Help players think for themselves and take charge on the field.
- Build friendships and networks between teammates and families.
- Provide excellent value and return on money and time invested.
Principles of Play
CSC Internationals is committed to the USYS player development model and associated principles of play.