Chantilly Soccer Club (CSC) Internationals is holding open tryouts for the 2016-2017 cycle. Girls born on or after January 1, 2000, are eligible to tryout for the team.
Tryouts will be held the following dates:
- May 19: 7:00-8:30 PM @ Poplar Tree Park #2
- May 26: 7:00-8:30 PM @ Poplar Tree Park #2
- June 2: 7:00-8:30 PM @ Poplar Tree Park #2
Register for tryouts (no fee) here: https://chantillysoccerclub.demosphere-secure.com/_registration
Please arrive 15-30 minutes early for check-in and to receive tryout numbers. Required equipment at tryouts: shin guards, soccer footwear (cleats or turf shoes), properly inflated soccer ball, comfortable clothing, and a water bottle.
CSC Internationals is a team of committed and talented girls competing in the Washington Area Girls Soccer (WAGS) League.
Head Coach Paul Ehrhardt has coached boys and girls youth soccer teams for more than 11 years. He holds the United States Youth Soccer (USYS) National Youth License and the United States Soccer Federation (USSF) National D License. Coach Paul played NCAA Division III soccer at the University of Chicago.
The team will also be professionally trained one session per week, and offseason, by CSC Technical Director, Marcelo Gangotena, (USSF A License).
Provide our girls many and varied opportunities to develop as players and individuals. Enable players to compete at a level consistent with their potential while fostering a passion for the sport, teamwork, sportsmanship, camaraderie and fun.
- Provide a safe, positive, and encouraging environment.
- Focus on player development as our top priority.
- Promote mastery of basic technique and proper form.
- Conduct efficient training to maximize number of player touches on the ball.
- Help players think for themselves and take charge on the field.
- Avoid player burnout and overuse injuries.
- Build friendships and a support network between teammates and families.
- Keep it affordable.
Principles of Play
CSC Internationals is committed to the USYS player development model and associated principles of play.