- Baseball and Softball Registration is NOW OPEN
- Basketball Schedules are posted in 'Pages' above.
- Coaches must have medical release forms at each game and practice.
- Young athletes must wear batting helmets anytime they are using bats at fields or practices.
- Thank you to our volunteers and sponsors! You help CSYAA do great things for our kids!
2018 Baseball/Softball Schedules
Schedules for the 2018 season are now available. Click on the picture to the left for the schedule. Please know that schedules are always subject to change. It is not advised to print schedules. Please always use the website for the latest schedule. For questions about schedules, please contact email@example.com. Opening night is April 6th. Hope to see everyone there!
New Bat Standard for Little League Baseball
In preparation for the Spring I want to remind everyone that the Little League bat standard is changing. Any bat you have used in the past will not be compliant for the 2018 season. With the Holiday season approaching I thought it'd be a good time to remind/inform everyone of the changes. A perfect gift idea so to speak. Bats will now have to have a USA Bat stamp on them. Click the logo on the right for more info. See you in the Spring!
Volleyball Program Coming Soon!
CSYAA has a lot to be thankful for this holiday season! Wonderful volunteer coaches, enthusiastic young athletes, a dedicated board of directors, and the best community anywhere. The board of directors is thrilled to announce that CSYAA will start offering VOLLEYBALL for 4th – 6th grade girls in 2018! We hope China Spring is as excited as we are and look forward to sending out more details as they are finalized.
|Visit our Fan Shop|