Tournament Director- Leticia Saunders (254)598-8984
Vice-President- Cathy Porubsky (254 721-4077
UIC- Ernest Stroud
Gates will open at 2:30 p.m. on Monday, July 1st, 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday, and 8:00 a.m. on Thursday.
For tournament rainout information, please call 254-771-0285
Tournament passes will be issued to coaches only (4 per/8U;3 per 10U). Players will be admitted free with uniforms. You will be required to show your pass when you enter the gate as not all staff will recognize coaches. Do not give your pass to any one else.
Adult Day Pass- $5
Senior & Children 6-18- $3
Children under 6- Free
Opening Ceremonies will be Monday, July 1st at 3:30 p.m. Coaches can announce their teams.
Dugouts will be used on a first come basis. Home and visitor will be decided at the plate. The first round was decided at the coaches' meeting, but if not will be decided at the game.
Turn in your line-up to the score box located up the spiral staircase 10 minutes prior to your game.
Water will be provided in the dugouts. Please use it for "drinking water" only.
1. All TTAS rules will be in effect. Warming up a pitcher without a face mask will be strickly enforced with no warnings.
2. No profanity will be tolertated.
3. No smoking will be permitted per city ordinance. You will have to smoke by the curb next to the street.
4. No pets are permitted.
5. No alcoholic beverages or glass bottles permitted.
6. No outside coolers. One "team cooler" will be tagged at the gate.
7. No noise makers of any type.
8. No bicycles, skateboards, scooters, rollerblades, etc. are allowed in the park.
9. Please do not use camera flashes during the game.
10. We have a playground for children located in the back of the complex by the pavillion. Parents must monitor their children as we are not responsible for accidents. Children may not play in empty fields becasue other teams will be warming up with them.
11. Please help keep our complex nice and have your girls pick up their trash from the dugouts after each game.
12. Please enjoy the tournament!!!!