PEEWEE AGES 4-7 DRAFT NIGHT AND UNIFORM SIZING
WILDER MIDDLE SCHOOL
DECEMBER 1ST PLEASE ARRIVE AT 6:00PM FOR CHECK IN
Peewee division- Ages 4-7 (age as 1/1/2015) Draft night and uniform sizing night.
RETURNING PLAYER TO THE LEAGUE FROM LAST YEAR:
1. You must attend draft night to be sized for your uniform- Parents must be present at uniform sizing
2. Due to the change of coaches, your child should be prepared to participate in the draft.
3. You may leave after your child has been sized if they are returning to their team from last year.
4. Child needs to be in athletic wear (shorts, t-shirt, and sneakers) for accurate sizing.
NEW Players or players who have been out of the league at least a year
1. You and your child should arrive at the gym between 6-630pm to be checked in. Draft starts promptly at 6:30pm
2. Your child should have on athletic gear (shorts, t-shirt, and sneakers).
3. Your child will be put through a seris of drills by our coaches and then selected to a team. Every child is selected and placed on a team
4. After the draft your child will be sized for his/her uniform. (parents must be present to sign off on uniform size)