for Orders Over $80
Join Our EMail List
This is the first of many camps that will be hosted by CYBL and River City Reign. We have secured Ben Wallace Gym which has 6 baskets and brand new hard wood flooring. This is the nicest facility in Richmond with enough room to hold hundreds of children. If you want your child to be in safe environment with top notch coaches running the camp sign up TODAY.
1. Is the camp co-ed? Yes. The camp is open for boys and girls
2. Does my child need to bring lunch? Yes. Your child should bring lunch as well as a snack everyday to camp
3. What will the camp consist of and who will be running the camp? We have some of the best coaches from around the area which include AAU coaches, High School coaches, Middle School coaches, and basketball trainers that will be at the camp. The camp will stress working on teaching the fundamentals of the game with the younger kids and sharping the skills of our older participants. The way we build skill is through repetition of drills and putting the athletes through game like situations. We make the drills fun and competitive.
4. My child has never played basketball before can he come? Yes. This camp is designed for all skill levels from beginner to more advanced athletes.
5. Should my child bring a basketball? We discourage your child from bringing any basketballs to the camp. If they chose to bring them CYBL/River City Reign will not be responsible if it is lost or stolen,
6. What should my child wear? Each child should wear athletic gear everyday i.e shorts, t shirt, and basketball shoes. ( No jeans, collar shirts, or shoes with no laces)