- 2011 English Mountain Football Conference - Pee Wee Super Bowl Champions
- 2012 English Mountain Football Conference - Pee Wee Super Bowl Champions
- 2012 English Mountain Football Conference - Grasscutter Super Bowl Champions
- 2012 English Mountain Football Conference - Super Grasscutter Super Bowl Runner Up
- 2013 English Mountain Football Conference - Grasscutter Super Bowl Runner Up
Homecoming Queen / Fundraisers
September 15, 2014
Don't forget, ALL money that is to be counted toward the Homecoming Queen contest must be turned in tonight or it WILL NOT count towards the contest.
Additionally, all Bojangles cards and money must be turned in tonight to count toward the XBox One drawing.
E.M.F.C. Results - 9/13
September 14, 2014
Scores & Standings for 9/13 games have been updated under 'Standings' & 'Game Results'
Vs Pigeon Forge
September 13, 2014
Broncos - 32
Tigers - 0
Broncos - 24
Tigers - 0
Broncos - 7
Tigers - 19
Good Job Grasscutters & Supers!
Practice Tonight / Game Day info
September 12, 2014
Practice Tonight (9/12)
The only practice tonight will be Pee Wee football. Weather permitting the Pee Wee's will practice from 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
No Grasscutter football, Super Grasscutter football or Cheer will be practicing tonight.
Game Day Info
Pigeon Forge requested that we start the Grasscutter game 30 minutes early. Therefore the Grasscutter game will kickoff at 4:30 P.M. instead of 5:00 P.M. Which will of course move all three games up by 30 minutes.
Grasscutter kickoff - 4:30 P.M.
Grasscutters need to arrive no later than 3:30 P.M. and be dressed and ready to warm up by 4:00 P.M.
Super kickoff - 6:00 P.M.
Supers need to arrive no later than 5:00 P.M. and be dressed and ready to warm up by the beginning of the Grasscutter 3rd quarter.
Pee Wee kickoff - 7:30 P.M.
Pee Wee's need to arrive no later than 6:30 P.M. and be dressed and ready to warm up by the beginning of the Super 3rd quarter.
Practice Tonight Cancelled
September 11, 2014
Practice tonight has been cancelled. Possibility of practice tomorrow to make it up. Stay tuned.
Make Up Pics - Cancelled
September 11, 2014
The make up pictures scheduled for today have been cancelled and re-scheduled for next Thursday (9/18) due to the incoming rain. This includes Super Grasscutter Cheer & Pee Wee Senior pictures. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Super Grasscutter Cheer Make Up Pics / Senior Pee Wee Football
September 8, 2014
Super Grasscutter Picture Day
Legends Photography will be returning on Thursday (9/11) at 6:00 P.M. to take make up pictures for Super Grasscutter Cheer. As before you will need to either pay online prior to that day, or pay on Thursday.
Senior Football Players
Pee Wee Football players in their last year of eligibility are asked to wear their full game uniforms on Thursday (9/11) for senior pictures at 6:00 P.M. They will be practicing afterwards, so you can either bring practice uniform to change into or just practice in game uniform. Either is fine. There is no charge to the parents for this.
Vs Jefferson City
September 7, 2014
Tough Games all around tonight, Jeff City came to play.
Broncos - 13
Patriots - 0
Broncos - 27
Patriots - 12
Broncos - 6
Patriots - 0
Broncos - 26
Patriots - 12
Great Job Broncos & Broncoettes!!!
Vs Jefferson City Game Day Update
September 4, 2014
B-Team Games / 5th Quarters
Jefferson City has agreed to participate in a Grasscutter B-Team game beginning at 4:00 P.M. this Saturday prior to the start of the Grasscutter game.
(Grasscutter B-Team needs to arrive by 3:15 P.M. and Grasscutter A-Team needs to arrive at 4:00 P.M.)
Also, we will be having a "5th Quarter" with the Jefferson City Super Grasscutters immediately following the Super Grasscutter game.
(Supers need to arrive at 5:30 P.M. and be dressed and in the end zone ready to warm up at the beginning of the 3rd quarter GC game.)
Unfortunately, Jefferson City did not want to do a "5th Quarter" for the Pee Wee's, so there will not be any Pee Wee B-team action.
(Pee Wee's need to arrive by 6:45 P.M. and be dressed and ready to warm up in the end zone at the beginning of the 3rd quarter SGC game.)
Ice Water Challenge
Jefferson City coaches have challenged all three divisions to an ice water challenge and the Broncos have accepted.
Immediately following each respective game (GC's, SGC's and PW's) the Head Coach from the losing team will get a nice refreshing cooler of ice water dumped on them.
2014 Cheer Fundraiser & Homecoming Queen Info
September 2, 2014
Labor Day Practice
August 30, 2014
Supers and Pee Wee's will be practicing Monday (9/1) at normal time. 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
Grasscutters will not practice Monday (9/1)
August 30, 2014
Grascutter's win big!
Broncos - 25
Gatlinburg - 6
Super's win a close one!
Broncos - 13
Gatlinburg - 6
Pee Wee's drop a tough one
Broncos - 0
Gatlinburg - 12
Great job everyone!
August 21, 2014
Great scrimmages tonight for everyone! Shout out to the Newport Roosters & Morristown Eagles for coming over to see us... Thank you!
August 16, 2014
Great Pre-Season action tonight against Parrottsville!
Broncos - 33
Parrotts - 6
Broncos - 40
Parrotts - 12
Broncos - 28
Parrotts - 6
Thank you to the Parrottsville community for making tonight's scrimmage a good experience for everyone!
Scrimmage Vs Sevierville on 8/14
August 10, 2014
We have agreed to travel to Sevierville this coming Thursday (8/14) and scrimmage the Bears. Details:
- All three teams will be scrimmaging. Grasscutters, Supers & Pee Wees
- Scrimmage will begin at 6:00 P.M. and run until 8:00 P.M. just like a normal practice. So we need everyone dressed and ready to warm up at 6:00 P.M.
- If you do not know where the Sevierville field is, you can hit the 'Directions' link at left and then select 'Sevierville' from the drop down box.
- We will be wearing our practice uniforms, this is not a dress scrimmage like the Parrottsville scrimmage on 8/16.
- If you cannot make it to this scrimmage because of the travel involved we understand. But we would like as many as possible to attend, this will be good experience for all three teams to work against a solid opponent.
Picture Day - Rescheduled
August 8, 2014
Well the rain got us. Picture day has been re-scheduled for Friday, August 15th beginning at 5:00 P.M. Same schedule as was previously announced, Grasscutter cheer will go first followed by Super & PW cheer. Football Grasscutters will follow PW Cheer and then Super & PW football. Sorry for the delay, but mother nature loves a good re-schedule.
Preseason game on 8/16
August 8, 2014
The Parrottsville Parrotts have agreed to come and play us on Saturday, August 16th. We will be treating this like a real game, there will be referees and the teams will dress in game uniforms. Grasscutters will kickoff at 5:00 P.M. followed by the Supers at 6:30 P.M. and finally the Pee Wee's at 8:00 P.M. We will be charging admission at this event, Adults $5.00 & $1.00 for Children 17 and under. Even though we are treating this like a real game, it will not count for either team in the official E.M.F.C. standings.
August 8, 2014
We still have a few 2014 Booster Club shirts available and when they're gone, they're really gone! Admission to any 2014 game at our field is free when you have a booster shirt on, so counting the preseason game on 8/16 that is at least 5 and most likely 6 games (counting a playoff game) you would get in free! You are basically getting a nice Broncos shirt for around $5 - $10!
August 5, 2014
2014 BRONCO FUNDRAISER
The Broncos will be selling Bojangles Discount Cards this year. The cards will be sold for $5.00 each. It is a savings of over $15.00
· Cards will be signed out 10 at a time. You are responsible for what you sign out at full retail value ($5.00 per card)
· Starts Tuesday, Aug. 5 thru Monday, Sept. 15
· Every 10 cards sold, a ticket will be put in a drawing for a XBOX One. The more you sell, the more chances you have to win
· Drawing will be Saturday, Sept. 27 during our Homecoming Ceremony
· Cheerleaders can use this fundraiser to go toward Homecoming Queen Competition OR toward XBOX One drawing, not both.
This decision needs to be known when money is turned in. If using as Homecoming fundraiser, you will get $4.00 credit per card sold- not $5.00
· We prefer cash, but if necessary please have checks made payable to Dandridge Youth Football
If you are unclear about any aspect of this fundraiser, please ask a board member for clarification
Thank you for helping make the Dandridge Broncos Football & Cheerleading a successful Little League Organization!
August 1, 2014
The Pee Wee's decided yesterday to celebrate the end of all that "couch time" they've obviously been enjoying over the summer with an extra practice tonight. Not to be out done, the Supers and Grasscutters cutters have also decided to celebrate with them as well.
Here's the deal tonight:
Grasscutters & Supers practice from 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. / Helmets only
Pee Wees practice from 6:30 P.M. - 8:00 P.M. (To give the rising 6th graders time to finish Maury orientation) / Helmets only
At this time cheer is not practicing tonight. If that changes, it will be posted.
July 31, 2014
Picture Day for both Cheer & Football will be Friday August, 8th beginning at 5:00 P.M.
Grasscutter Cheer will go first followed by SG Cheer & Pee Wee Cheer. Grasscutter Football will follow PW Cheer then SG Football and finally Pee Wee Football. There will not be a practice on picture night, so the game uniforms shouldn't get dirty.
Football will need to dress in full game uniforms:
- Orange jersey with royal blue stripe & white numbers
- Shoulder Pads
- Orange pants with royal blue stripe
- Blue belt (These have not been issued, but will be before picture day)
- Blue socks (These have not been issued, but will be before picture day)
Cheer will need to check with either Patricia or their head coaches to verify what is needed.
It is very important to be present for picture day, as we will be taking the team pictures as well that day. So even if you do not plan to purchase individual pictures, we would really appreciate all participants to at least be there for the team pictures.
If you would like to pre-order your picture packs, you can do so with the link below:
Legends Sports Photography - Dandridge Broncos
Or you can print the order form below, complete and bring to picture day:
Legends Sports Photography - Order Form
July 25, 2014
It's BRONCO time in Dandridge!
- Football & Cheer practice begins this Monday (7/28) from 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. at the field.
- Football players will be going 'Helmets Only' next week and will only need to wear: helmets, mouthpieces, cleats, T-shirts & shorts.
- Full pad practice will begin on 8/4. (Reminder, the orange pants with the blue stripe and the solid orange jerseys with the blue stripe are for games only. Please wear the orange mesh jerseys and older blue or plain orange pants you were issued for practices.)
- For those of you that turned equipment after Spring Practice, we will be re-issuing it Monday before practice.
- Don't forget, it is a requirement that a parent or guardian must be present at the field during all practices.
Football & Cheer coaches that have not yet completed the mandatory concussion training and background check will not be allowed to coach until those are completed.
Here's to a great 2014 season!
Spring Practice / Cheer Fitting
May 18, 2014
Thanks Broncos & Bronco parents for another great spring practice! Have a great summer everyone, we'll see you on July 28th!
Remember football is finished, but cheer still has their fittings scheduled for Monday (5/19) beginning at 6:00 P.M. at the field. (Football players that didn't make it today can turn in their equipment on Monday as well.)
Last Practice / Equipment Turn In
May 13, 2014
Saturday's (5/17) practice will be helmets only. Please wash girdles, pants and practice jerseys, place in equipment bags along with shoulder pads & knee pads and bring with you to practice. When practice is over players can simply put their helmets in the bag and turn in. We will reissue equipment on 7/28/14. This will be our last practice for Spring.
Monday's (5/19) practice has been cancelled, as it was originally planned as equipment turn in day anyway.
February 20, 2014
Voluntary Workouts 4/1/14 thru 5/1/14
Every Tuesday & Thursday 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
NO PADS / Aerobic Only
Full Pad Spring Practice Schedule
5/3/14 - 10:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
5/5/14 - 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
5/6/14 - 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
5/8/14 - 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
5/10/14 - 10:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
5/12/14 - 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
5/13/14 - 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
5/15/14 - 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
5/17/14 - 10:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
5/19/14 - 6:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
All practices at our field / weather permitting.
2014 Bronco Cheerleading Fittings
April 30, 2014
Cheerleading uniform fittings will be held on Monday, May 19th 2014 at our field. Schedule as follows:
Pee Wees: 6:00 P.M. - 6:45 P.M.
Supers: 6:45 P.M. - 7:15 P.M.
Grasscutters: 7:15 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
Please be on time and wear a bathing suit and socks!
New this year:
- If you had a V-neck bodyliner last year, you will be required to purchase a turtleneck bodyliner this year.
- All cheerleaders will have to purchase new socks, shoes, hair bows and pom poms EACH YEAR.
- Payment for cheerleading items is due at the time of purchase up to about $190.00.
- DO NOT ASK to hold a payment or wait for payment, as this will hold up the entire cheerleading order. Again, money is due at the time of purchase.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your coach or the cheerleading director, Patricia Wilkerson.
New Concussion Form
April 26, 2014
Tennessee has enacted a law effective 1/1/14 which requires that we must now have a concussion information form signed by both a parent or guardian as well the child participating. This applies to both cheer & football. And yes, we realize how stupid it sounds to require a 5 year old to sign a form that there's no way they understand, but it's the law now. EMFC has taken this very seriously, and will require us to have one of these forms signed for each football player and each cheerleader at Jamboree.
No Concussion Form at Jamboree = No Play.
We would've liked to have had this form ready for sign ups so you could've just completed it with all the other forms, but we just received confirmation that this is the form that EMFC wants.
Please print / sign and turn in to your team mom / director / or coaches.
Concussion Info Sheet
New Super Fun Time Bronco Toys!
March 31, 2014
English Mountain Conference Updates
March 2, 2014
E.M.F.C. football directors met on 3/1, here are some items of interest from that meeting:
- The divisions have been reset once again. The new division alignment has been updated and is available by clicking the 'E.M.F.C. Divisions' link at left.
- The 2014 schedule has been set and is available by clicking the 'Schedule' link at left.
- Playoffs have been reworked once again as well. The top 4 teams from each division (AFC / NFC) will advance to the playoff as normal. The AFC 1 seed will play the NFC 4 seed and the AFC 2 seed will play the NFC 3 seed on each side, and so forth. Below is how the new bracket will look:
2014 Playoff Bracket
- In the interest of our "everyone gets a trophy" society, there will also be a Losers playoff bracket. Below is how that bracket will look:
2014 "9th Place" Bowl Bracket
Football & Cheer Sign-Up Dates / Forms
February 16, 2014
|Thursday, Sep 18 |
| Practice ||6:00pm || Eddie Reneau Field ||Monday, Sep 22 |
| Practice ||6:00pm || Eddie Reneau Field ||Tuesday, Sep 23 |
| Practice ||6:00pm || Eddie Reneau Field ||Thursday, Sep 25 |
| Practice ||6:00pm || Eddie Reneau Field ||Saturday, Sep 27 |
| Homecoming ||3:30pm || Eddie Reneau Field ||Monday, Sep 29 |
| Practice ||6:00pm || Eddie Reneau Field ||Tuesday, Sep 30 |
| Practice ||6:00pm || Eddie Reneau Field ||Thursday, Oct 2 |
| Practice ||6:00pm || Eddie Reneau Field ||Monday, Oct 6 |
| Practice ||6:00pm || Eddie Reneau Field ||Tuesday, Oct 7 |
| Practice ||6:00pm || Eddie Reneau Field |
For a complete calendar listing, click here!