Interested in extending your season or joining the leauge for the first time?
Here is your opportunity - we are currently accepting teams for the June - ??? time frame. We will accept teams on a first come first serve basis:
What do you need to do:
- New teams will pay $200 registration fee - each player must join AAU and enter their information under Club code XTFDFD - Delta Valley Youth Baseball
- Returning teams will by $100 and ensure all players are registered with AAU, see above
- An official team roster for the season must be turned in before your first game, for tournament play (possible tournament at end of season) you may only have a maximum of 15 players on your roster and may only have two players join who were not on your original roster.
- For all games each team will supply baseballs (home team two new and visitor 1 new and one used) Each team will pay the umpire for regular season games $30.00 each (umpire fee is $60.00 per game for one umpire)
- Each team will pay a $90 reserve fee to be used in the event they do not notify the league within 48 hours of a game that they will not be playing. At the end of the season the reserve will be returned, applied to the tournamet cost or applied to the fall season if applicable.
Request to join the league, along with your check for $290 or $190 Payable to DVYB should be sent to Greg Logoteta 5001 Willow Vale Way, Elk Grove, CA 95758. Please include the following:
- manager name
- phone number
- email address
- Age of team 12U, 13U, or 14/16U
I can be reached at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer/ Delta Valley Youth Baseball
Thank you to the 13 teams that participated in our Season End Tournament.
We hope you found your participation in our league and tournaments a pleasurable experience. Look for details on our June-July extension comming soon.
Congratulations to the following teams:
Sacramento Titans winners of the 13U bracket
Elk Grove Titans winners of the 14/16U bracket
Greg Logoteta/Treasurer DVYB