- Player Registration for 2017-18 Season Now Open!!!!
- Lacrosse Pre-Season Workouts
- Tues, Thurs: 3:30-5:00pm through Dec 19
Registration for spring 2018 season now open!
Register before December 1 to receive a $25 discount
on the $250 registration fee.
DRUID HILLS LACROSSE--THE BAND OF BROTHERS
Pre-season skill clinics and conditioning sessions at the high school field:
- Tues, Thurs
- 3:30pm - 5:00pm
- November 18 through December 19
Bring helmet and gloves, cleats, sneakers, water
[loan equipment available if you don't have any]
What is Lacrosse?
- Lacrosse is a contact sport that bears similarities to basketball, soccer and hockey, and is more about coordination and agility than brawn.
It is one of the fastest growing team sports in the US with youth program participation doubling during 2006-2014.
Georgia has been identified as one of the fastest growing areas in the US.
The season is February-May.
Druid Hills High School has a varsity team that competes vs local teams including Decatur, Dunwoody, Lakeside, SW Dekalb, St Pius, Marist, and MLK.
For more information
· See our website: http:www.dhlax.org
· Contact Coach Pinckney: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Contact Coach Clarke: email@example.com