- Welcome to the Diocese of Pittsburgh Soccer League!
- Follow the DSL on Twitter at @DSLPitt
Fall 2014 Champions
November 15, 2014
Congratulations to the Fall, 2014 Champions.
Olypmic Division Varsity: St. Bernadette
World Cup Division Varsity: St. Alexis
Olympic Division JV: St. Kilian
World Cup Division JV: Our Lady of Grace
Fall 2014 Playoffs
November 3, 2014
Fall, 2014 Teams and Seeding have now been posted. See the Playoff Info link to the left for details.
Fall 2014 Developmental Tournament
October 5, 2014
The Developmental Tournament will be held on Saturday, November 1 at Marshall Elementary in Wexford. Registrations are Due to Mitch Riehle by Friday, October 10.
Here is a brief overview of the Tournament.
- Tournament Date/Location: The Tournament will be on Saturday November 1st at Marshall Field.
- Tournament times and format: The opening games will start at 8:30.Every team plays 3 games. If your team wins it’s group, your team would advance. If you make it to the Championship, you would play 6 game and might mean you are there for 6-7 hours. For example, if your group play games are 830. 930, and 1030, then you advance, your quarterfinal game might be at 2:00. Thus families can hang out or leave for lunch. Semi-final games would be approximately be at 300, then Championship at 4:00. These times are tentative.
- Team Size and Composition: The team size will be 5 field players plus a goalie. Teams can be one grade only or a mix. For example, your team can be 2nd grade only, 3rd grade only, 4th grade only, or 2nd/3rd mixed, or 3rd/4th mixed. Needless to say, a mixed team would play in the older division – example: a 3rd/4th grade mixed team would play in the 4th grade Division
- Championships: We will have 3 Championships – a 2nd grade, a 3rd grade, and a 4th grade.
- Tournament versus regular Season: The teams that play is the regular season does not need to be the teams that play in the tournament. For example, you might have a 2nd and 3rd grade mixed
- Cost: The cost will be $100 per team
- Registration: To register, email the following 4 items to Mitch Riehle: The school, the team name, the coach name, and the grade mix of the team.
Championship Playoff/Developmental Tournament T-Shirt Orders
September 1, 2014
We've added a survey about the T-shirts we've been offering at the end of each season (during the Play-offs). Historically, we haven't been a great judge of sizes you would like. Please help us better understand your needs by completing the survey to the left. Thank you!!
Fall 2014 Season
August 29, 2014
Handout from the DSL Coaches Teleconference Fall 2014 can be found on the DSL Forms menu item at the left.
New 2014 rule book can be found on the Official DSL Rule Book menu item at the left.
The remaining key dates for the Fall, 2014 season are:
- 9/5/2014 - Rosters are due to Mitch Riehle - Include Field Monitors on the Roster.
- 9/6/2014 - Opening weekend for games
- 11/2/2014 - Final date for regular season games
- 11/1/2014 - Developmental Tournament
- 11/6/2014 - DSL JV and Varsity playoffs begin
Dick's Sporting Goods is the Official Sponsor of the Diocese Soccer League