Erie Youth Tackle Football League - Spring 2014 Session Information:
Youth Football: Ages 6-14
Mike Mischler is proud to announce his 19th session of the youth tackle football in Erie, Pa. Come and enjoy all of the passion, raw emotion, instruction and fun that youth tackle football has to offer. Players are taught to excel in a unique league/clinic format that teaches the fundamentals of the game.
Youth Football Details:
Equipment: Helmet, practice pants with pads and shoulder pads provided by EYTFL.
Divisions: (no overagers in divisions except in rare instances approved in advance by League Officials)
Pee-Wee (Ages 6–8)
Mighty (Ages 9-10)
Senior (Ages 11-12)
Varsity (Ages 13-14)
Must be this weight or less in full pads to play skilled positions (WR, RB, TE, etc..)
• Pee Wee: 85 lbs
• Mighty: 115 lbs
• Senior: 135 lbs
* Varsity: 155 lbs
Location: Cathedral Prep Events Center
Session Length: 10 weeks (3 weeks pre-season and 5 games depending on number of teams in division and playoff seed). Teams practice twice per week. Each player is guaranteed a minimum of ten plays per game, however, this is a competitive league and player positions and playing time are not guaranteed beyond the ten play rule.
Youth Football League Features:
* 15 Total Practices
* Smaller rosters equal more playing time
* Excellent instruction/coaching directed by Mike Mischler, Cathedral Prep Head Football Coach
For More Information:
Contact Mike Mischler at firstname.lastname@example.org, Scott Baldi email@example.com, or Chris King firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring 2014 Session Information:
Start Date: March 30, 2014
Registration Deadline: March 29, 2014
Cost: $115 Registration Fee and $40 personalized jersey (players keep jersey at end of season).
* All registered players will have a non-refundable fee of $25.00 when you register. NO exceptions! Your balance will then be paid at the equipment distribution on March 23, 2014.
**NOTE - No refunds after April 20, 2014 - No exceptions
ONLINE REGISTRATION - ONLY 100 PLAYERS PER DIVISION ACCEPTED
Ages: 6-14 (as of 5/23/14) *No overagers in divisions except in rare instances approved by League Officials
• Pee Wee (Ages 6-8)
• Mighty (Ages 9-10)
• Senior (Ages 11-12)
* Varsity (Ages 13-14)
Equipment Distribution: Sunday March 23, 2014 -- Pee Wee Division 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. Mighty Division 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. and Senior & Varsity Division 11:00 – 12:00 p.m.
· You MUST be PAID IN FULL with proper paperwork (birth certificate, waiver liability form, and equipment borrowing agreement form with CC information) in order to get your pads – no exceptions!
· You MUST get your pads on the assigned Equipment Distribution Date of to be announced in order to participate in the combine on March 23, 2014
· No equipment will be handed out on the day of the combine
Players evaluation/combine: Sunday March 30, 2014 at Cathedral Prep Events Center. Times: PW- 2:30-4:30pm, Mighty 4:00-6:00pm, Senior 5:30-7:30 pm and Varsity 7:30-9:00 pm
Draft: April 1, 2014 (Coaches ONLY). Pee Wee 5:15-6:15pm, Mighty 6:15-7:15, Senior 7:15-8:15 pm and Varsity 8:15-9:15pm all at Cathedral Prep Events Center in Coaches office.
Practices: All at Cathedral Prep Events Center unless otherwise announced
Pre-season Practices- 4/5 thru 4/26
* Each Team will have 16 hours of Pre-Season time.
*All games Sundays at Cathedral Prep Events Center
*PLEASE look at the calendar link to look at Practice days and times.