Erie Youth Tackle Football League - Winter 2013-2014 Session Information:
Youth Football: Ages 6-12
Mike Mischler is proud to announce his 18th session of the youth tackle football in Erie, Pa. Come and enjoy all of the passion, raw emotion, instruction and fun that youth tackle football has to offer. Players are taught to excel in a unique league/clinic format that teaches the fundamentals of the game.
Youth Football Details:
Equipment: Helmet, practice pants with pads and shoulder pads provided by EYTFL.
Divisions: (no overagers in divisions except in rare instances approved in advance by League Officials)
Pee-Wee (Ages 6–8)
Mighty (Ages 9-10)
Senior (Ages 11-12)
Must be this weight or less in full pads to play skilled positions (WR, RB, TE, etc..)
• Pee Wee: 85 lbs
• Mighty: 115 lbs
• Senior: 135 lbs
Location: Family First Sports Dome
Session Length: 10 weeks (3 weeks pre-season and 5 games depending on number of teams in division and playoff seed). Teams practice twice per week. Each player is guaranteed a minimum of ten plays per game, however, this is a competitive league and player positions and playing time are not guaranteed beyond the ten play rule.
Youth Football League Features:
* 15 Total Practices
* Smaller rosters equal more playing time
* Excellent instruction/coaching directed by Mike Mischler, Cathedral Prep Head Football Coach
For More Information:
Contact Mike Mischler at email@example.com, Scott Baldi firstname.lastname@example.org, or Chris King email@example.com
Winter 2013-2014 Session Information:
Start Date: December 3, 2013
Registration Deadline: December 20, 2013
Cost: $115 Registration Fee and $40 personalized jersey (players keep jersey at end of season).
* All registered players will have a non-refundable fee of $25.00 when you register. NO exceptions! Your balance will then be paid at the equipment distribution on Sunday November 17, 2013.
**NOTE - No refunds after December 21, 2013 - No exceptions
ONLINE REGISTRATION - ONLY 80 PLAYERS PER DIVISION ACCEPTED
Ages: 6-12 (as of 1/18/14) *No overagers in divisions except in rare instances approved by League Officials
• Pee Wee (Ages 6-8)
• Mighty (Ages 9-10)
• Senior (Ages 11-12)
Equipment Distribution: Sunday November 17th -- Pee Wee Division 3:30-5:00 p.m, Mighty Division 5:15-6:15 p.m. and Senior Division 6:30-7:30 p.m.
· You MUST be PAID IN FULL with proper paperwork (birth certificate, waiver liability form, and equipment borrowing agreement form with CC information) in order to get your pads – no exceptions!
· You MUST get your pads on the assigned Equipment Distribution Date of to be announced in order to participate in the combine on December 3rd
· No equipment will be handed out on the day of the combine
Players evaluation/combine: Tuesday December 3, 2013 at Family First Sports Dome. Times: PW- 5:00- 5:45, Mighty 5:45-6:30 and Senior 6:30- 7:30 pm
Draft: Thursday, December 5th, 2013 (Coaches ONLY). Pee Wee 5:15-6:15, Mighty 6:15-7:15 and Senior 7:15-8:15 pm all at Cathedral Prep Events Center in Coaches office.
Practices: All at Family First Sports Dome unless otherwise announced
Pre-season Practices- 12/6 thru 12/20
* Each Team will have 16 hours of Pre-Season time.
*All games Saturdays at Family First Sports Dome
*PLEASE look at the calendar link to look at Practice days and times.