Last Updated: January 21, 2017
Welcome to fBOT Hockey League Season 2016-2017!
January 21, 2017 – 04:48 PM
Results for Games # 18 are now posted.
Quotes of the Week (get ready, Greg my Intrepid Reporter is back) :
1. "You should have seen the beauty I scored......streaming down the right side; Signature Move; fending off the D-man with one arm; cutting in towards the net; fake back hand; shuffle to my fore hand; then flying threw the air like Bobby Orr after roofing it back over Redlight's left shoulder. A Scotiabank 5th Season Moment for sure!!" - Pylon F Bert Richer understating his nice goal when asked by Paul Anderson to describe the momentous occasion.
2. "Hey Greg...nice goal!" - someone from the Pylons to Black Ice F Greg Farnand who apparently scored, but was missed by the refs.
3. "The Phoquers' pre-game Cumberland backwoods Moonshine shots caused Laki to put his sweater on backwards!!" - Overheard at Les Phoques D'Ors table at the Mow.
4. "Your Fiancé just asked me if she could borrow some wire cutters!" - Black Ice Mike Hill to Steph Rowe after she showed the engagement ring.
5. "How many quarters did it take at the vending machine with the claws to scoop that ring up?"- Black Ice D Mike Campbell to, yes you guessed it, Redlight Rowe.
6. "He got me so drunk before he popped the question that I couldn't say No!!" - Kristen, Redlight Rowe's newly minted Fiancé.
7. "Steph never gets mad. He just assumes that every goal scored is his fault". - Black Ice Captain Bob Howard, after scoring on his own goalie, and who did not get the stink-eye.
8. "No Gifts for me at Christmas.....apparently I was a naughty boy". - Black Ice F Rick Thompson, upon returning from a 2 game suspension.
9. "Before the game, I said that I was really tired. That did not change". - Black Ice Dave Burley, post game analysis.
Feed me your Quotes!!
Disclaimer: The fBOTCommittee is in no way responsible for the content of the Quotes of the Week unless the Quote of the Week is an insightful and intelligent quote by any member of the fBOT Committee.
As Vince would always say, "Good Luck!!"
Don't forget to enjoy the suds, food, and good times at The Barley Mow on 10th Line!
For a complete schedule listing, click here!