- Click your name in "Standings" to get game by game stats.
- Get your hockey buddies to sign the guestbook with their hockey background info.
- Use drop down menus in "Standings" to also view Offense Leaders & Goalie Leaders.
- The drop down menus give more details
- Underlined texts are links. Click to view.
Welcome to fBOT Hockey League Season 2017-2018
Thoughts and prayers go out to all affected Humbolt Broncos families from all fBOT players.
2017-18 fBOT Championship Results and Player Awards can be found in the Headlines Section.
New photos can be found in the Photo Album
Thanks for the great year and years.
Quotes of the Week:
Disclaimer: Don't shoot the messenger, just the Intrepid Reporter/Lawyer.
1. "So, I accidently run into our own goalie... and I get a goalie intereference call??? WTF!!!" - Black Ice rookie Mike Cole.
2. "Bert gets a goal, assists, and a penalty...a Gordie Howe hat trick!" - Referee Michel Julien.
3. "How come they put YOU on the power play??" - Blues Bro Paul Anderson to Yours Truly.
4. "Hi Jean, I'm Scott. I heard you were a Sailor." - Rookie Scott Milan introducing himself to Jean Bastien at the banquet. (If looks could kill...)
5. "Get the magnet out!!" - overheard at the Black Ice table as Doug Conroy came over.
6. "Check your frigging shorts...Geezuz!"- Denis Conway, after several intakes of very warm, moist and decidedly putrid aromas; admittedly emanating from within the inner depths of future fBOT Captain and Leader of men, Mikey Campbell.
7. "I'm coming back as a Forward next year." - no word of a lie, this is what Steph Rowe plans to do....potential Rookie of The Year??
Feed me your Quotes!!
Disclaimer: The fBOTCommittee is in no way responsible for the content of the Quotes of the Week unless the Quote of the Week is an insightful and intelligent quote by any member of the fBOT Committee.
As Vince would always say, "Good Luck!!"
Greetings from the FBOT Committee!
Fallingbrook Oldtimers Hockey is a fun league that has been in operation for over thirty years. It is an association of guys who love the game as much as the social outing each week. It is in the spirit of our members that we pay as much attention to the game as we do analyzing all the plays or lack of plays afterwards.
The minimum age is 45. We play each Friday evening at the Orleans Ray Friel Centre on a rotating basis: 9, 10, and 11PM.
Our games consist of two 20 minute periods that are refereed, along with a time keeper who keeps stats of penalties, goals, and assists of our members.
Don't forget to enjoy the suds, food, and good times at The Barley Mow on 10th Line!