Last Updated: April 5, 2017
Welcome to fBOT Hockey League Season 2016-2017!
April 5, 2017 – 06:48 AM
The FINALS Stats are posted.
The Banquet at the Barley Mow was great!
All photos are now in the photo album.
Results for the Finals are as follows with each Champion highlighted:
A Final: Red Hot Chili Puckers 3, Black Ice 1
B Final: Blues Brothers 5, Oranje Pylons 1
C Final: Les Phoques D'Ors 2, Mow Hawks 1
LITJEN PHOTOGRAPHY ORANJE PYLONS are the fBOT 2016-2017 Regular Season Champs
Quotes of the Week:
1. "Somebody better call Greg a cab" - Red Hot Chili Pucker A Champ Jean Bastien.
2. "I guess you're glad you didn't play us." - Blues Brother B Champ Dean Pengelly to a Red Hot Chili Pucker's A Champ player.
3. "Bring your 'A' game tonight boys." - Pre-game rally speech from A Champion Captain, Red Hot Chili Pucker Kevin Hanna, followed by a collective response, "EH??!!"
4. "My wife will be picking me up at the Banquet at 2:00 AM, so if anyone needs a ride......." - Red Hot Chili Pucker A Champ Tom Turnbull.
5. "Should I start the Bentley? Put on a pot of tea? Bring the Carriage 'round?" - Bob The Butler (aka Jeeves)
5. "Michel will be cock-eyed when he sees that..."- overheard at the Mow as someone texted Black Ice Michel Allard that he left his phone there.
6. "I didn't even know that there was an award for that." - Blues Brother Top Defenseman Award winner Emmanuel Belanger.
7. "Really? Me?...I never check the site." - Pylon Sean Crossan when told he was one of the most quoted players in the League.
1. Thanks to Denis Conway for his leadership over the past couple of seasons as President. You'll be missed. Enjoy your travels.
Feed me your Quotes!!
Disclaimer: The fBOTCommittee is in no way responsible for the content of the Quotes of the Week unless the Quote of the Week is an insightful and intelligent quote by any member of the fBOT Committee.
As Vince would always say, "Good Luck!!"
Don't forget to enjoy the suds, food, and good times at The Barley Mow on 10th Line!