Last Updated: April 10, 2016
Welcome to fBOT Hockey League Season 2015-2016!
April 10, 2016 – 08:38 AM
Check out the 2015-16 photos in the photo album on left side menu.See Headlines at right for Team and Individual Awards.
Regular Season Champions: GHC Black Ice
B Champions: Red Hot Chili Puckers
A Final Champions : Budlight Blues Brothers.
C Final Champions: Barley Mow Hawks.
Final Quote(s) of the Week:
Dateline, Friday April 1:
1. "Did you see Rick tap the puck in on what would have been my empty net goal??" - Oranje Pylon Forward Jeff Costantini
2. Q: " Hey, how come there were no quotes of the week for last week?" - Black Ice and League Exec Denis Conway
A: "Because only 5 of us showed up at the Barley Mow (our sponsor) after that Thursday game.
Dateline, Saturday April 2:
1. "If you would have scored on me in the shootout, I would have been the laughing stock of the League" - Red Hot Chili Pucker Goalie Steph ("The Picnic Table") Rowe after winning the B Final after 8 shootout rounds. (editorial note:....and the outcome changes things HOW???)
3. "I stuck my head in a toaster oven...OK??!!" - Phoquer D Bob Carriere when asked why he was so tanned.
4. "This is the best award I have ever won." - Oranje Pylon F Bert Richer after deservedly winning the Vince McCann Memorial Award.
5. "Hey Steph, why don't you play with the little girls to help you overcome your fear of shots?" - Black Ice Michel St. Onge during the schedule delay.
6. "The guys are gonna kill me!" - Barley Mow Hawk Captain Gerald Gosselin on the schedule confusion before entering the Mow. (Note from the fBOT Committee: THANKS FOR GETTING THE ICE TIME GERALD. MUCH APPRECIATED BY EVERYONE.)
7. "Thank God the games were delayed by 1 hour, because I thought we played at 3:00". - Black Ice F/D Michel Paquin who showed up just in time for the first game at 2:00.
8. "The trophy for the Regular Season Champs (...ahem...GHC Black Ice, by the way) is really only a consolation prize anyways..." - Barley Mow Hawk Gary Harrison.
As Vince would always say, "Good Luck!!"
Feed me your Quotes!!
Disclaimer: The fBOTCommittee is in no way responsible for the content of the Quotes of the Week unless the Quote of the Week is an insightful and intelligent quote by any member of the fBOT Committee.
Don't forget to enjoy the suds, food, and good times at The Barley Mow on 10th Line!