- Click your name in "Standings" to get game by game stats.
- Get your hockey buddies to sign the guestbook with their hockey background info.
- Use drop down menus in "Standings" to also view Offense Leaders & Goalie Leaders.
- The drop down menus give more details
- Underlined texts are links. Click to view.
Welcome to fBOT Hockey League Season 2017-2018
Results posted for week 18.
Quotes of the Week:
Disclaimer: Don't shoot the messenger, just the Intrepid Reporter/Lawyer.
1. "So I've got the puck on my stick and there's nobody between me and the net. I starting breaking in on the goalie and I hear him screaming at me, 'Sean, I'm on your team!!!!!!'..... the first time I get a breakaway and I almost scored on our own goalie!!" - Mow Hawk Sean Crossan. (funny, his Captain did that last year, but scored!).
Feed me your Quotes!!
Disclaimer: The fBOTCommittee is in no way responsible for the content of the Quotes of the Week unless the Quote of the Week is an insightful and intelligent quote by any member of the fBOT Committee.
As Vince would always say, "Good Luck!!"
Greetings from the FBOT Committee!
Fallingbrook Oldtimers Hockey is a fun league that has been in operation for over thirty years. It is an association of guys who love the game as much as the social outing each week. It is in the spirit of our members that we pay as much attention to the game as we do analyzing all the plays or lack of plays afterwards.
The minimum age is 45. We play each Friday evening at the Orleans Ray Friel Centre on a rotating basis: 9, 10, and 11PM.
Our games consist of two 20 minute periods that are refereed, along with a time keeper who keeps stats of penalties, goals, and assists of our members.
Don't forget to enjoy the suds, food, and good times at The Barley Mow on 10th Line!