Welcome to the home of
Field Youth Football
2018 Cheer Try-outs - Ages 5-12. Grades K-6th.
Cheer try-outs will be March 12-15, 2018 at Field Middle School from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
All participants needs to bring a current photo and the 2018 Cheer Try-out paperwork. New players will need to provide a birth certificate. You can download the form under the "Forms" menu, then "Handout" section. You will only need the 2018 Cheerleading Try-out Permission handout. All other handouts are for registration.
REQUIREMENTS FOR TRYOUTS Sophomore squad through Varsity squad
1. Your child MUST attend at least 2 out of 3 practices in order to try out.
2. Copy of Birth Certificate, Permission slip/rules and code of conduct (signed) and photo must be turned in by Wednesday, March 14, 2018 to tryout.
3. Dress code requirements: Plain white shirt, plain black, red or blue shorts, clean white tennis shoes. Hair pulled back and out of the face.
4. The girls will be judged on overall appearance as well as abilities.
5. Tryouts and practices are closed to all parents. The day of tryouts you will be given the time to drop off and pick your child up.
TIMES FOR TRYOUTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER THIS WEEK.
Next board meeting will be held on February 28, 2018.
8:00 P.M. - Meeting will be held at the Suffield Fire House meeting room or the FYF Field House. Location to be determined later.