Please use the Online FYF Registration for 2017!
Please note: There are still MANDATORY paper/pencil forms found listed below and under the "Handouts" section (top left navigation window). These forms are required to travel WITH the players to all games. Thank you so much in advance for completing these forms and turning them into the office at the parent meeting.
- Ohio Gridiron Registration Form 2017 (Print and bring to the 1st practice)
- Ohio Department of Health Concussion Form 2017 (Print and bring to the 1st practice)
- 2017 Physical Form (Signed by player/cheerleader's physician)
- Football Parents Code of Conduct (Print and bring to the 1st practice)
- Cheer Parents Code of Conduct (Print and bring to 1st practice)Print and bring to 1st practice)
- General Info
- Birth Certificate (first year players)
- Current year photo (all participants)
We are hoping to have quicker and more effective communication with our online system this year.
All fees will still be paid to the Treasurer, along with required uniform fees. Checks payable to "Field Youth Football." Fee information is found in the Online Registration.
The FYF Board
Click the image to watch a How-to Video for Online Registration: