- Please check the website & your e-mails regularly for all Fort Lee Soccer League updates!
- Please support all of our Sponsors!!
- Final 2014 Fall Registration Is Open
- Late Registration Is Open For Fall 2014
- Summer Soccer Camps Are In Progress
WELCOME TO THE 28TH ANNIVERSARY SEASON OF THE
FORT LEE SOCCER LEAGUE
Weekly Soccer Camps
Our Summer FL Soccer Camps are now in session.
Camp times are as follows:
Aug 25 – Aug 29 9am to 3pm @ Van Fleet
There are many great benefits in attending any one or more of our weekly scheduled camps..
• Expert training by our fellow partners, ATSC staff
• Fun and Challenging Activities
• Skills Challenges
• All campers will receive a Fort Lee soccer camp T-Shirt
- Registration: All camp registrations are taken through our online registration system (top right of this page).
- Cost: will be $130 for the week.
- Timing: all camps will take Monday through Friday, 9am to 3am including a one hour lunch period … (reminder: please have all players bring beverages and lunch each day)
- Camp location: all camps will take place at the Fort Lee Van Fleet Field
- Age group: all age groups are welcomed
- Refunds due to bad weather: there will be NO refunds as a result of bad weather
Do not miss out on this great opportunity at a bargain price..
Rec League 2014 Fall Season Information
Recreation League Information
Teams to be created the week of Aug25-29
Notifications will go out to all families the week of Aug25-29
6 PeeWee teams to be formed
8 Freshman teams to be formed
8 Sophomore teams to be formed
8 Jr/Sr teams to be formed (CO-ED)
Freshman teams 1-3 6:00 to 7:00 @ VF
Freshman teams 4-6 7:00 to 8:00 @ VF
Sophomore teams 1-3 8:00 to 9:00 @ VF
PeeWee Teams 1-6 6:00 to 7:00 @ VF
Freshman teams 7-8 7:00 to 8:00 @ VF
Sophomore teams 4-6 8:00 to 9:00 @ VF
Sophomore teams 7-8, Jr/Sr teams 1-2 6:00 to 7:00 @ VF
Jr/Sr teams 3-5 7:00 to 8:00 @ VF
Jr/Sr teams 6-8 8:00 to 9:00 @ VF
Generally to be played Saturdays @ the below approximate times
PeeWee Division @ Inwood Terrace 10:00am to 11:30am
Jr/Sr Division @ VF 5:30pm to 9:30pm
Freshmen Division @ MS 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Sophomore Division @ MS 4:00pm to 6:00pm
REC Games will begin September 6th
2014 Fall Season Final Registration is now open
The 2014 Fall season FINAL LATE registration is now open.
As a reminder, this fall we will be introducing a new program to all the divisions that we hope will make your in-season experience even more memorable. This year’s program will include, professional training, a World Cup Soccer Sport Game Shirt, 12 weeks of training, a 10 game season followed by a Cup Championship playoff series concluding with our traditional yearend ceremonies complemented by a trophy ceremony and buffet for the kids…
In-town Fall Recreation Season Summary:
- approximately a 12 week season
- Beginning after Labor day
- Practice Teams
- 1 x a week practice for 60 minutes with a professional ATSC trainer
- Practice time TBD, however, younger children will have early practice times vs older children.
- Age Appropriate teams to be created
- ATSC will evaluate children and form equally talented teams - as best as possible
- Games Post Season playoffs
- 9 to 10 game season
- Games are generally played on Saturdays from 12 to 8 PM in Fort Lee @ VFF or LFCMS
- Teams to be coached by professional ATSC staff
- Game schedules TBD with younger children taking the earlier time slots
- All teams make the playoff round
- Age appropriate Division champions to be crowned
- The registration fee includes Early registration ends June 30 at the Early Registration fee of $130
- Practices with professional trainers (60 minutes)
- Seasonal games
- Playoff round
- World Cup uniform shirt.
- DOES NOT include game sneakers, shin guards, shorts, socks and soccer ball.
- Late registration fee will be $165.00
Travel Fall Season Summary
- Practice Travel Season
- 2x a week for 1.5 per hour session for a total of 3 hours during the week
- Practice time will vary depending on the age group
- The younger players will practice at an early start time vs the older players at a later start time
- Practices will be located at Van Fleet Park for the teams under 12 and over 12 will practice at the Middle School.
- Season is approximately 12 weeks
- 1 week preseason practice training prior to the start of the season- after Labor Day
- 10 weeks of games, typically 5 home and 5 away
- All games during the Fall seasons are generally played on Saturdays, 5 home and 5 away
- Typically, travel games are about 20 to 25 minutes away with the teams required to be at the playing field 45 minutes prior to game time to warm up the players.
- Most children who are selected to play for the travel teams DO NOT play for the intown program because you will be required to practice an additional once a week practice and a games on Saturdays - conflicts will arise.
- Additional travel costs will be discussed with those families whose children make the team. The initial $130 registration will be allocated to the over travel expense.
- Uniforms (jerseys, shorts, socks, warm ups,and bag) and soccer equipment (cleats, shine guards and ball) are a separate cost.
Summer Camps Summary
- Online camp registration is located on the upper right hand corner of this website, below the fall registration.
- Camp dates: July through Aug
- Camps are run Monday through Friday; 9 to 3PM;
- Camp cost $130 for each camp
- No refund due to weather conditions
- all campers will recieve a FL soccer camp T-Shirt
Travel Parent Notice
Dear TRAVEL Parents across all age divisions,
If you have done so already, thank you, however there are still some who have either not registered for the season or purchased the players kit. This must be completed ASAP or your child will be in jeopardy in not being able to participate in the fast approaching 2014 Fall travel season.
Also, if you have not done so already, I must receive all the attachments which I sent to you filled out immediately. This is not a Fort Lee requirement, this is a league requirement. If we don't have the information to send away, your child can't be carded and won't be able to play on the travel team.
Link to Order U7 Kit https://fortleeu7boys.itemorder.com
Link to Order U8 Kit https://fortleeu8boys.itemorder.com
Link to Order U9 Kit https://fortleeu9boys.itemorder.com
Link to Order U10a Kit https://fortleeu10aboys.itemorder.com
Link to Order U10b Kit https://fortleeu10bboys.itemorder.com
Link to Order U11a Kit https://fortleeu11aboys.itemorder.com
Link to Order U11b Kit https://fortleeu11bboys.itemorder.com
Link to Order U12 Kit: https://fortleeu12boys.itemorder.com
I'm aware you may have other important issues at the moment but it's vital this is completed now - to repeat, we are running out of time for team and player registrations.
If you have any problems I will be available to answer your questions. Again, if you have already done this, thank you.
Fort Lee Soccer
FLSC Partners with ATSC
Fort Lee Soccer Club (FLSC) announces full time partnership with ATSC to provide elite training and curricula to FLSC players
In the fall of 2013, the Fort Lee Soccer Club (FLSC) began a partnership with Advanced Total Soccer Coaching (ATSC). ATSC is a New Jersey based instructional soccer company made up of committed, energetic, and professional personnel. ATSC is committed to delivering high quality curriculums to youth soccer programs and players. This past fall, ATSC trained most of our travel teams as well managed our Pee Wee Recreation program. At the conclusion of the 2013 fall season, a recap session between FLSC and ATSC was organized. Discussion points included shining moments in the program as well as areas of opportunity. Overall, the program was deemed a great success. ATSC has demonstrated in being a caring and understanding partner. They have listened to our club mission statement and support our league goals. Through many discussion phases and planning sessions, ATSC has gained a clear understanding of our requirements and is willing to work with us in an effort to enhance our children’s soccer experience and increase the quality of play in our program. It is to this point that we are happy to announce that the FLSC and ATSC have combined efforts and will jointly manage and support our town soccer program.
FLSC has become an affiliate club of ATSC. Through this agreement ATSC will provide its elite coaching staff and training methods to our FLSC league. ATSC will implement a full time curriculum that will be delivered to every player registered in FLSC program. ATSC has committed to bring in full time qualified professional trainers & coaches, ensure the establishment of a program that will maximize our player skills, knowledge, and confidence. ATSC will also assign a full time representative to personally oversee the successful implementation of the program and ensure effective communication with our club officials and league representatives.
FLSC has more than 500 players within its program structures, including our town recreation program and travel teams. Our travel teams will continue to compete in the Northern Counties Soccer league with the support of ATSC trainers. Additionally, as a part of the partnership with ATSC, a new U6 & U7 Academy program will be introduced to bridge the gap between the recreation and travel programs, focusing on the technical development of individual excellence in a small sided environment. ATSC will also be introducing a Premier program to the FLSC program, providing a platform for elite players in the area to continue to stay with the club, while reaching their full potential.
Additionally, our recreation program will also be further stimulated by this new endeavor. Our town recreation players will now be trained and coached by professional ATSC personnel. Coaching services to be provided by the ATSC staff will include: training to be provided by professional and highly certified instructors, game day coaches, and proven development curriculums that we are confident will maximize our player skillsets and game knowledge. The program will include; the disbursement of game jerseys to all registered players, training across TEN plus weeks, standing teams formed at all age groups, a TEN game season with maintained league standings culminating in a season ending CUP Tournament and finally closing ceremonies including trophy and canapés – looking forward to a great fall season…..
If you have questions in this new FLSC program, please reach out to Adam Thomson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and as always the Fort Lee Soccer board (email@example.com ).
On-Line registrations are now open...
Fall 2013 Champions
League Championship Winners - FALL 2013 Season.
The Fort Lee Soccer Board of Directors would like to thank all of the COACHES for your contributions throughout the fall season both towards the kids and the league. Your commitment and enthusiasm is very much appreciated.
All players were winners. The league will continue to improve and endure as a result of your contributions, ideas and support.
Freshman Championship Games
A Cup ChampionshipCongratulations to the Avengers & Bombers for an outstanding A cup final ending in a tie(1-1) with the Bombers winning in the first overtime. B Cup Championship Congratulations to the Stingrays and the Stingers for a great B cup final. The Stingers took the cup with a 2-1 final.
Sophomore Championship Game
Cup Championship Congratulations to the Goaldiggers & Invaders for making it to the championship game with the Goaldiggers prevailing in a hard fought game
Junior/Senior Boys Championship Game
Cup Championship Congratulationsto the Strikers & Drillers for another outstanding Cup final ending in a tie (2-2) after regulation time and two OT sessions... with the Strikers prevailing in PK's 2-1
Junior/Senior Girls Championship Game
Cup Championship Congratulations to the EC Freedom & FL Power for making it to the championship game and playing a very spirited match. Congrats to FL Power on winning the tournament championship by a score of 3-0
Please go to link below to help raise money for Johnny Damato, a former Fort Lee Soccer player.
Hope for Johnny's Heart
2013 FALL SEASON SPONSORSHIP
DOES YOUR COMPANY WANT TO SPONSOR A TEAM ????? LOOK FOR THE SPONSOR FORM JUST UNDER THE IN-TOWN REGISTRATION FORM.
|Soccer Opening Day 2014|