Golfmoor will once again offer Fall Ball at its facilities this year.
Sign-ups will take place at our Pony League building on the following days:
- Saturday, July 26 - 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Sunday, July 27 - 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 2 - 9 a.m.- 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 3 - 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP ONLINE. Online signups end at 5 p.m. on Aug. 5.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A FORM TO PRINT AND FILL OUT.
Golfmoor will again
Golfmoor will be again accepting donations the 2nd weekend of signups of clothing, basic toiletries, school supplie,scanned and dry foodstuffs and Money on Saturday from 9-1 and Sunday from 1-3 at the Pony 2 story building around the corner from Helrich Park Middle School.
For determining your child's level of play, use the age he or she will be on April 30, 2015.
There will be three divisions of play:
* Shetland (for ages 4-6) - This is a combination pitching machine/t-ball league for younger players. Players get pitches out of the machine, then use the tee for hitting if they don't put the ball in play. Parents of children who will be 6 on April 30, 2015 should consider this league if their child has never played baseball before, or has played but has a hard time defending himself or herself against a baseball.
* Pinto (for ages 6-8) - This is a pitching machine league. Parents of children who will be 6 on April 30, 2015 should consider this league if their child has played baseball before, is considering playing Pinto baseball in the spring, and can adequately defend himself or herself against a baseball.
* Live pitch (for ages 9-11) - In this league, players pitch to one another. It is nearly identical to our regular-season minor league.
Fall Ball is a 10 game season.
The cost this season is $60 per player. Each player receives a shirt and hat. Games will be played on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Practices are scheduled at the coaches' discretion.
Games begin Aug. 23 and end Oct. 4. There will be no games scheduled on Labor Day weekend.
There are no evaluations for Fall Ball becuase it is considered instructional baseball. No trophies are awarded and there is no post-season tournament. Players can request to be on a certain coach's team, and teams from outside leagues are welcome.