- Success is where Preparation and 0pportunity Meet
- Sports do not build character, they reveal it!
GBHS is offering Sports Physicals for $25 on May 23rd at 5:00PM.
The physical form (attached) needs to be turned into the school office to Laura Neal, prior to summer break. If you chose to use a family/different Physician, make sure the physical is conducted on/after May 23rd to be valid for the 2018-2019 sport season. The online package will be available to fill out and submit online after May 20th.
Volleyball Season is around the corner...
Below is a summary of the pertinent information regarding Granite Bay Girls Volleyball summer program and 2018 tryouts. Please continue to check the website for updates and remember to select your communication preferences.
Summer Camp: 6/25-6/29 8:30am-11:30am, plus optional skills clinics 12-1pm (Incoming 5th – 9th grades)
· All incoming Freshman athletes planning to tryouts should attend Camp.
· Varsity Players will be asked to work Summer Camps. Coaches will be contacting the girls.
· Camp information and register is online via the website
· Due to the gym floor resurfacing project, there will be no camp for returning 10th-12th grade players. All returning 10th-12 grade player are encouraged to attend summer workouts.
Summer workout program – all athletes planning to tryout should attend
· Tues / Thur 6/5 - 6/28 3-5 pm
· Cost $150 / please register online via the website
· Freshman that also attend camp qualify for a discount
Sports physicals are being offered at GBHS – Dates TBD
· Physical form is available on GBHS athletics page
· All physical forms must be turned into Laura Neal in Athletics/Student Services (main office) & dated on/after 5/22/18 for the school/sports years 2018-2019.
· An online athletic packet will available mid-May on the GBHS Athletics page and needs to be submitted online
· Online Packet & Physical form must be submitted by 7/30/17 to be cleared for tryouts.
Volleyball Tryouts and Early season dates:
· July 31- Aug 2nd Tryouts: 3:00 – 9:00 pm small gym.
o Fresh 3-5pm/JV 5-7pm/Varsity 7-9pm
o After the first day, Coaches may invite players to attend different times based on skill / ability
· Aug 6th Team Practices begin 3:00 – 7:00 -Squad times TBD
· Aug 10th Team bonding activity 3:30- 5:30pm
· Aug 13th Mandatory Parent meeting - 7:00pm Cafeteria
· Sept League Play begins – schedule coming soon.
The GBVB Booster Board
GBHS Volleyball Summer Camp Registration Now Open!
Click here to register! Space is limited - register early!
Click here for step-by-step registration instructions.
2018 GBHS Volleyball Camp Dates
(Register based on grade player is entering in 2018)
ALL SKILLS CAMPS - $130
4th – 9th Grades: June 25th - June 28th 8:30 - 11:30 AM
Specialized Skill Clinics – Grades 4th - 9th - $30/ea
Registration maxed @ 25/session; All Clinics are from 12 – 1:30 PM
Date & Time
Mon – June 25th
Serving – Open to all positions.
Tues – June 26th
Wed – June 27th
Thurs – June 28th
Serve/Receive & Defense
Exercise & Nutrition Booklet
Sign on to Facebook for constant updates and communication with your fellow players/parents