To all Coordinators and Coaches,
*If you are receiving this email and retired from coaching; please pass onto the appropriate person and let me know if you need to be removed from this list. I do not want to bombard you with the preseason emails.
"Thank you" for your past participation with the GSBL.
We hope you are all having a great summer. With the basketball season three months away, we would like to share with you some dates to save for the upcoming season:
League Meeting September 9 - 7:00 - 9:00 pm (Adult beverages to follow) - Place to be determined - we ask that at least one representative from each town be present.
- Commitment Fee $110, if paid by Thursday October 1st, thereafter $125 by Sunday October 25th. Mail to GSBL - 33 Village Rd, Florham Park NJ 07932.
- Registration Deadline - Sunday October 25th
- Gym availability and conflict dates submitted to GSBL league scheduler, Link Keur (same as last year - He does a GREAT job!! ) by Friday November 6th ;
- Please start working on your gym availability now. One requirement for a full home schedule (7 games), is that you will need to submit at least 10 dates.
- Preliminary schedules distributed - Saturday November 21st
- Teams FINAL changes submitted to GSBL scheduler -Wednesday November 25th
- Final schedules posted on website - Monday November 30th
- Start of Season - Tuesday December 1st (if you need to start after a certain date, please mark dates as conflict)
- End of Season - Sunday February 21st
- Playoff pairings announced - Wednesday February 24th
- Playoffs begin - Friday February 26th
- Finals - Super Sunday March 13th [games will be hosted at 3 sites again with similar game time schedule as last year - no changes]
- All teams will be required to have at least one email displayed on website for contacting during the season (you may have multiple). If you want your information removed, please let us know with the new contact person's information.
- Teams playing in multiple leagues, please coordinate your gym time prior to the November 6th deadline. We want to secure your schedule early so you don't have many changes to make. ** Please do not give the same gym time to your various leagues. Coordinate with your Town Coordinator/Scheduler to avoid these conflicts.
- Teams preferring to play 2 games on a weekend day, please mark that on your gym availability forms.
- All forms will be updated and on website by August 1st.
- All teams will be responsible to post their game scores to the website; within 24 hours after game being played.
- Please start sending me a notice of interest to play, include division and amount of teams for your town.
- League website - www.leaguelineup.com/gsb
If anyone has any topics they would like to discuss prior to the meeting, please give me a call.
We look forward in everyone returning so we can continue to have competitive games and another GREAT SEASON for the players!
Enjoy the rest of your summer,