- Come join us this Saturday 10AM - 4:30PM at CAMP-A-PALOOZA! Visit our table at the show at The
- Hilton Gardens Oasis on Route 22 West, Springfield, NJ. plenty of Special Needs Camps will have
- information on display. Also one week of regular season basketball games left before the State
- tournament, come on out and root on your favorite Hawk team this Sunday between 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM a
- different Hawk team playing almost every hour! GO HAWKS !!
HOME OF THE NJ HAWKS
Non-profit sports & recreation services for the special needs community.
SPORTS & RECREATION
|• Basketball||• Soccer|
|• Bowling||• Softball|
• Friends & Family Day Awards Picnic
• $100 membership fee per year per family includes access to all sports,
recreational and social activities.
• Additional fees are charged for uniforms, bowling and various events.
More details can be viewed in the "Membership Info" menu at left.
Click to download application:
For more information about our programs, please refer to the HEI Handbook which can be downloaded at the Handouts page..
If anyone has any concerns, please don't hesitate to speak to a board member. We will always be available to discuss ideas and concerns that families have. Individual phone numbers and/or e-mail addresses can be found in the Handbook and under the "Contact Info" menu on left. To send a general message, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please think of us when planning your charitable contributions.
High Expectations, Inc. is exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS and donations are tax deductible.
High Expectations, Inc, is registered with the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs Charities Registration Section.