- Hawks Program Year Comes to End We Wish Everyone a Safe and Happy Summer!
- See Everyone Back in the Fall for Another Year of Hawks Sports, and Social Events!
- Don't Forget for Those Who Stick Around Soccer Practices Begin July 12th at Echo Lake Park!
- H.E.I. Golf Fundraiser coming up October 10th dont miss out.
HIGH EXPECTATIONS, INC.
HOME OF THE NJ HAWKS
Non-profit sports & recreation services for the special needs community.
SPORTS & RECREATION
| • Basketball
|| • Soccer
| • Bowling
|| • Softball
| • Swimming
• Dances/Social Events
• Friends & Family Day Awards Picnic
• $100 membership fee per year per family includes access to all sports,
recreational and social activities.
• Additional fees are charged for uniforms, bowling and various events.
More details can be viewed in the "Membership Info" menu at left.Click to download application:
http://my.llfiles.com/00225639/MembershipApplication 2012-13.docFor more information about our programs, please refer to the HEI Handbook which can be downloaded at the Handouts page..
If anyone has any concerns, please don't hesitate to speak to a board member. We will always be available to discuss ideas and concerns that families have. Individual phone numbers and/or e-mail addresses can be found in the Handbook and under the "Contact Info" menu on left. To send a general message, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please think of us when planning your charitable contributions.
High Expectations, Inc. is exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS and donations are tax deductible.
High Expectations, Inc, is registered with the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs Charities Registration Section.
All links and references to other organizations and websites are listed as a courtesy for our members. If you use these links, we make no guarantees, warranties or representations, implied or otherwise, for the content or accuracy of information on these third-party sites, reliability and/or quality of items sold by the vendors. High Expectations, Inc./NJ Hawks are not affiliated with any of these vendors, organizations, etc.
For a complete calendar listing, click here!