2017-2018 Season - Registration Information
Click on Documents & Forms on left for Registration Form
· Online registration is always available by clicking the link above. You must pay by credit card. Visa, Mastercard, and American Express is accepted
· The schedule for in-person registration is as follows:
o Saturday, September 9 from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon at the HTRBA Little League Meeting Room.
o Saturday, September 16 from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon at the HTRBA Little League Meeting Room.
· New and returning players may register online with a credit card, at either of the in-person registrations, or by mailing in a completed registration form and payment. Registration will close on Wednesday, September 27, 2017. If registration is not received by this date it may impact your child’s ability to participate.
Registration fees remain the same as last season. They are as follows (age as of 8/31/17):
· · Instructional Division (ages 5 and 6) $85
· · Cadets Division (ages 7-9), Jr Lads Division (ages 10 & 11), and Lads Division (ages 12-14) $120
· · Sr Lads Division (ages 15-17) $95
· All registration fees are due at the time of registration.
Discounts - NEW FOR 2017!
· Early Registration Discount. Save $20 per player on all registrations received prior to 9/1/2017.
· Family Discount. 1st player per family – regular registration fee, 2nd player per family - save $20, 3rd player per family – save $40, and so on.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions section for all questions regarding the league in general, and specifics for each division.
School Parking and Entrance Information
Below are pictures of the three schools we use for games. In order, they are Nottingham High School, Crockett Middle School, and Grice Middle School. Each picture highlights the parking areas and entrances to be used. There will be no exceptions to these. There may be an entrance closer to where you park, but the only entrance that should be used is the one noted on the pictures.
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation!
For a complete calendar listing, click here!