- Spring registration now open
- Premier Soccer tryouts now taking place
- Sign up for text alerts
Late registration for Spring 2018 is still open for SELECT age groups, ONLINE ONLY! Click the link below to register.
U6 - CLOSED - Email Registrar to be put on a waitlist
U8 Boys - CLOSED - Email Registrar to be put on a waitlist
U8 Girls - CLOSED - Email Registrar to be put on a waitlist
U10 Boys - CLOSED - Email Registrar to be put on a waitlist
U10 Girls - CLOSED - Email Registrar to be put on a waitlist
U12 Boys - CLOSED - Email Registrar to be put on a waitlist
U12 Girls - CLOSED - Email Registrar to be put on a waitlist
Coaches must register online. Please use the link above to register.
Returning coaches may contact the league registrar for a coupon code.
UNDER 6 (Born 2012 - 2014)
Players returning from the Fall - $80
New Players - $90
UNDER 8 AND UP (Born 1999 - 2011)
Players returning from the Fall - $90
New Players - $110
Please contact an age group coordinator if you have any questions.
Pleasanton Ca. (February 24, 2016) – Chairman Pete Zopfi and Executive Director Matthew Madeira announce that Cal North, in accordance with U.S. Soccer guidelines and intent, is implementing the following rules for heading:
- No heading for players 12 years old and younger in games.
- Abide by U.S. Soccer recommendations for heading in practice (heading training for players age 11 to 13 years of age should be limited to a maximum of 30 minutes per week with no more than 15 to 20 headers per player per week).
- When a player deliberately heads the ball in a game, an indirect free kick should be awarded to the opposing team from the spot of the offense. However, if a player deliberately heads a ball within their goal area, the indirect free kick by the attacking team should be taken on the goal area line parallel to the goal line at the point nearest to where the infringement occurred.
“A large part of our passion for the game is doing all we can to promote the safety and health of our valued players”, said Madeira. Zopfi comments “Cal North has been, and will continue to be, a leader in concussion awareness within youth soccer.”
Cal North will continue to monitor decisions made by U.S. Soccer with regards to concussion protocol and heading.
The Hayward youth Soccer League is an all-volunteer, non-profit organization that provides recreational and competitive soccer programs for boys and girls ages 4 to 19 years old living in Hayward and neighboring cities since 1982.
The purpose and objectives of this League shall be to develop promote and govern the game of soccer among youth under the age of 19 without regard to race, creed, sex or ability within the City of Hayward and its surrounding communities.
~~~~Questions or Concerns~~~~~
**Please contact appropriate Board Member for
all your questions or concerns regarding HYSL**
You can also call the Hotline (510)881-HYSL(4975)
HYSL does not offer refunds except for the following reasons:
A) Medical Refund. A full refund will be issued if a player is unable to participate for medical reasons. To qualify for a medical refund, a note from a physician stating that the player should not participate in soccer must be submitted with the refund request.
B) Placement Failure Refund. A full refund will be issued if the Club is unable to place the player on a team. Placement Failure Refunds result when a player is unable to participate in Club sponsored soccer due to a lack of available space.
Get important messages from Hayward Youth Soccer League by Text & Email