- HOME OF IU Moreno Valley SC
- SCRIMMAGES GAMES EACH WEEKENDS
- Referees Association
- Viva Portugal
Inland United Soccer League
Moreno Valley CA
For all IUSL games teams will sit on one side of the field and the spectators on the opposite side of the field mirroring their respective team. The Home team will have choice of bench. It is the responsibility of each team to monitor their spectator behavior during each game. Home team can’t be responsible for the behavior of the opposing team. Managers should introduce themselves to each other on the spectator side of the field. If issues arise, managers should handle by speaking to each other and having the manager speak directly to the spectator involved rather than confrontations between spectators. Coaches are not permitted to cross over midfield line into opposing team’s technical area at any time during the game.
In order to get the games your team MUST know you are planning to schedule, in order that the game won't be canceled last minute. A league or team coach that cancels a game via email or voicemail message on Thursday or later of the same week is responsible for full payment of the referee and assignor fees. These fees and or additional penalties will also apply to teams that fail to notify their opponent and the Circuit Director. These fees will be deducted from their league bond. The league must replenish their league bond within in 2 weeks.
* The ROSTER is mandatory in EVERY GAME (Friendly or League) it should be filled out with team players full name and date of birth . This will be given to the ref in the beginning of the game. Please make sure to have this done. Thank you.
- The Home Team will be the team, which appears first on the game schedule.
- The Home Team will supply the (3) balls, The game ball will be subject to Referee approval.
- The Home Team will be required to switch to alternate jerseys to accommodate a color conflict as declared by the referee.
- The Home Team will have the selection of the side of the field they wish to defend and the visiting team will start with the kick off.
Spring League 2018
I will start up a Spring League March 3 and finish June 23, this league will be point based with a table of positions of each team available online.
The schedules will be made flexible to your time and need, games will be played Saturdays and/or Sundays one or two games, if you need me to make a schedule ahead of time please let me know, if not the schedules will be made week by week; schedules will be published on Wednesday.
Every player must play every match with ID, Calsouth ID or IUSL be accepted, the requirements to acquire an ID from IUSL is, Birth certificate the original and a copy, fill the Player application and pay $ 15.
There will be a minimum of ten (10) games, these games are guaranteed, plus playoff and finals.
Trophies and medals for first place are guaranteed and medals for second place per player.
The cost per team will be U2009-2006 $150 U2005-2000 $175 for the subscription not including referee fees; this fee will be paid on the first game of the league.
For more information please call Manuel Aguiar (909) 630-1340. or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Soccer Scrimmages