Player Sign-Ups and Boosters Meeting- Tuesday May 16, 2017
Player sign-up 6:30 - 7:30
Boosters meeting 7:30
New boosters and volunteers are always needed to keep our program going strong.
Please attend meetings, volunteer, and be involved in providing a great hockey program to our student athletes- our kids deserve all the support that we can give them.
COACHES, MANAGERS, AND VOLUNTEERS
A new document has been added to the Handouts section titled "Individual Registration Guidelines 2017-18"- it is a resource guide that you can use as a checkoff to assist you in complying with the various USA Hockey, Mid-Am District, and Pennsylvania state requirements.
UPCOMING 2017-18 SEASON
HIGH SCHOOL (Grades 9-12)
MIDDLE SCHOOL (Grades 5-8)
PLAYER REQUIREMENTS FOR THE UPCOMING 2017-18 SEASON:
1. PIAA PHYSICAL FORM (AVAILABLE UNDER "HANDOUTS")
2. CONSENT TO TREAT FORM (AVAILABLE UNDER "HANDOUTS")
3. CODE OF CONDUCT FORM (AVAILABLE UNDER "HANDOUTS")
4. USA HOCKEY REGISTRATION (AVAILABLE AT www.usahockeyregistration.com & $45 FEE)
5. COPY OF PLAYER BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR "NEW" PLAYERS WHO HAVE NOT TURNED ONE IN
6. Grades 7-12 ONLY- ImPact concussion baseline testing must be less than 2 years old and on file with school district.
PLEASE TURN ALL INFORMATION IN TO ANNETTE RIGBY- 500 ENTERPRISE LANE- JOHNSTOWN, PA 15902
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Grades K-4)
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER ELEMENTARY PLAYERS WITH USAHOCKEY-
IT IS NOT NEEDED FOR THEIR LEVEL OF PLAY.