1) Pay sheets for the MHAL are not available until the end of each season. We will notify you when they become available.
2) Late fees etc. are to be sent to this office after the contest has been completed. Do not wait until end of season.
3) Do not call this office asking when pay checks are being distributed. Ulster County BOCES cuts the checks. I have no control when they will distribute the checks.
4) Kingston games are paid by Orange BOCES. Please do not send Kingston pay sheets to this office.
5) All section nine final games are paid by Orange BOCES.
6) Coleman is not part of centralized pay. They still pay by voucher.
Next meeting.. April 8th 7pm. Kingston HS
KBUA, Inc - Territory
Kingston Baseball Umpires Association, Inc is a charter member of the New York State Babseball Umpires Association, Inc. Ron Gabriel, President.
KBUA,Inc territory is located in Ulster County, New York and extends north of Route 299 to the Greene County line and south and west to the Sullivan and Delaware County lines. The territory includes the following school districts; John A. Coleman Catholic, Ellenville Central, Kingston Consolidated, Onteora Central, Rondout Valley Central, and Saugerties Central Schools. Summer and Fall teams/leagues games within this territory are also covered by this assoication.
KBUA Mission Statement
KBUA Mission Statement: “KBUA will provide the best possible baseball umpire service to all school districts, summer baseball leagues and teams serviced within our territory. We will provide baseball umpires schooled in the rules that pertain to high school, major league and specific leagues and demonstrate proper and aggressive field mechanics to further the end product. We will demonstrate a high level of professionalism both on and off the field toward school administrators, league officials, coaches, players, parents and fans. We will continually strive to improve areas identified that will enhance our image”. Jeffrey Frey President Kingston Baseball Umpires Association, Inc