- MICHAEL DIBLASIO-COMMISSIONER
- PHOTO ALBUM ISSUES-CONTACT: ANTHEMRESIDENT15@AOL.COM
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE DUGOUTS
OFFICIAL HOME OF THE
KINGS COUNTY SOFTBALL LEAGUE
Welcome to the 2018 season.
The last meeting before the season begins is March 25th. All teams are required to bring deposit. Scorebook and ASA rule book will be provided.
Meeting time - 10:00 until 11:30
Address - 4616 Flatlands Aveune.
Any team having an issue attending contact me or Larry.
See you at the meeting and let's have another great season.
REMINDER: WE NEED ALL TEAMS SENDING IN PICTURES WEEKLY, FAILURE TO DO SO CAN RESULT IN A PLAYER BEING DECLARED INELIGIBLE COME THE PLAYOFFS.
THE REASON FOR PICTURES IS TO SEE WHO HAS SHOWED UP.
REMEMBER, PROVING PLAYOFF ELIGIBILITY IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE TEAM, NOT THE LEAGUE.
WHEN IT'S PLAYOFF TIME. ALL PLAYERS ARE TO BE PROFESSIONAL.
ABUSIVE LANGUAGE WILL LEAD TO BEING EJECTED FROM THE GAME. CONTACT OF ANY KIND WITH AN OFFICIAL WILL LEAD TO EJECTION AND SUSPENSION FROM THE LEAGUE FOR AT LEAST 1 YEAR.
YOU ARE PLAYING TO WIN BUT TO ALSO HAVE FUN AND RESPECT EACH OTHER.
Note to Managers:
1) Rules posted for 2018.
- BATS MUST BE APPROVED BY THE LEAGUE FOR USE. BRING BATS TO THE MEETINGS SO THEY CAN BE APPROVED. NON APPROVED BATS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BE USED IN A GAME.
- umpires MUST ensure photos of each team are taken and either emailed or text to Mark/Mike. EITHER THE UMPIRE OR TEAM IS TO MAKE SURE PHOTO IS TAKEN. THIS INCLUDES THE FALL LEAGUE.
- roster with signatures must be submitted before the end of June.
- line up cards or box score must be signed each week and sent to Mike or Mark
2) FOR ALL SCHEDULING CONCERNS, QUESTIONS and REQUEST FOR BYES MUST BE RECEIVED BY MONDAY NIGHT, ONCE SCHEDULE IS POSTED IT CAN BE A FORFEIT.