PLANING FOR 2016 HAS BEGUN. IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS OR WANT TO BE PART OF ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL SEASON, CONTACT US.
EVERYONE HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Note to Managers:
Kings County Softball would like to thank all the teams for making 2015 another fun and competitive season. We wish you and your family a great and healthy Holiday Season.. See you next March!
1) New Rules posted for 2015.
- All teams must be paid in full, We can now accept credit cards.
- umpires MUST take photos of each team before game 1 and emailed or test to Mark/Mike
- roster with signatures must be submitted by the 3rd week of season
- line up cards or box score must be signed each week and sent to Mike or Mark
2) FOR ALL SCHEDULING CONCERNS, QUESTIONS and REQUEST FOR BYES MUST BE RECEIVED BY MONDAY NIGHT, ONCE SCHEDULE IS POSTED IT CAN BE A FORFEIT.
CONTACT LARRY (718) 496-7236