NEW WEIGHT AND AGES FOR 2014
The weights and ages for the 2104 season have changed due to the vote by the KSL Representatives. Please view the changes below as they should help with you place your child on a team. There is a prinable version in the handout section.
January 20, 2014
On the upper right of this page in the Headlines corner there are now just a few of our KSL kids that are standouts in the sport of their choice. Strange but they have choosen football. If you have or know of one of our players that have went on after the KSL that have made their mark on any sport please send pictures and a short summary of his or her achivements to email@example.com so that we can post it. Please enjoy, The KSL Officers.
March 11, 2014
Please extend a warm welcome to the Colwyn Comets as they were voted into the KSL as one of the clubs of the league.
2013 CHAMPIONSHIP RESULTS
November 25, 2013
- With the season coming to a close the results of the past weekend championship games are listed. Congratulations to all the teams that won their game and and to the teams they played against. Championship Photos have now been posted!- To veiw the Championship results click below-CHAMPIONSHIP RESULTS
A MUCH DESERVED THANK YOU!
November 25, 2013
- A big thank you goes out to Ambler Whitpain, Upper Dublin, Plymouth Whitemarsh and Southampton for hosting the 2013 Conference Playoffs. Without these clubs the league would not have been able to have the teams for the Championship. Now a huge THANK YOU goes out to Wissahickon who hosted the 2013 Conference Championships both Saturday and Sunday. Not only did they work themselves to the bone but were able to supply everyone who visited the snack stand with great food and especially hot chocolate and coffee for all to stay warm on one of the coldest championship weekends in past memory. The league hopes that everyone had a great time cheering for their team and wishes all to have a fantastic off season. See ya next year!
August 28, 2013
-Picture Schedule- Registration for the 2013 season is now CLOSED. Thanks goes out to Roxborough and Southampton for allowing the KSL to use their facilities for these registrations.
Weekly Score Submittal
September 13, 2012
- To all KSL Reps reporting scores......You will now receive an email if your scores were successfully received. The webmaster also receives a detailed list of all forms successfully received and the date and time they were received. Don't forget you only have until 8:00PM on Sunday to submit your scores.
Using our Guestbook
September 12, 2012
- Keep in mind that all entries will be monitored before they are posted and if determined that the entry is not suitable it will not be posted. So please use some discretion when writing your entry. All entries will be viewed on a daily basis. Please use the league email to send any correspondence that need immediate attention. Thank you, The KSL Officers.
September 8, 2013
- See how your team did at their last game and where they are at in the standings. League standings have been posted in the scores and standings section of the main menu. Scores will be posted no later than Tuesday 8pm.
Weigh in Procedures
September 9, 2013
- The revised weigh in procedures are in the handout section of the main menu. Reps. and team parents please read them and practice it with your teams so that everything can go smoothly at the scales at game time. The object here is to have all kids play. Please follow these procedures so everything on the field is as even as possible. Remember the game is played on the field, not at the scale.
September 8, 2013
- The new referee fees are finalized and posted in the handout section of the main menu. 2013, 2014 and 2015 fees are on this document.
IN MEMORY OF DICK GARNER AND RAY DYSON
-Dick (former Commissioner) and Ray (former Ass't Commissioner) at the 2004 Championship. May they rest in peace.-