- We support all branches of the Armed forces protecting our freedom here and around the world!
NEW WEIGHT AND AGE MATRIX FOR 2013
February 6, 2013
BELOW YOU WILL FIND THE NEW WEIGHT AND AGE CHART FOR ALL THE TEAMS IN THE KSL. THESE CHANGES WILL START IN THE 2013 SEASON. THERE IS A PRINTABLE VERSION OF THIS CHART IN THE HANDOUT SECTION OF THIS WEBSITE. IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE SEE YOUR ORGANIZATIONS KSL REPRESENTATIVE.
2012 PLAYOFF AND CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS
November 13, 2012
- The Championship games have been played and the Champions have been decided. If you did not attend any of these games you missed the best games that midget football can offer. To see the final results click on to the blue "SCHEDULE" to the left to view the champions of all the weight classes. Congratualtions to all the teams that played in the 2012 season.
All Championship Winners pictures are on the website. Go to the menu and click the Championship Team Photos then to the pull down to 2012 and view the pictures, enjoy.
The KSL would like to take this opportunity to thank Warminster, Warrington, Willow Grove and Conshohocken for hosting the Conference Playoffs. With their attention to detail and the ability to handle all what the fans needed made the whole experience the best it could be.
A SPECIAL THANKS
November 26, 2012
- The KSL would like to send out a special thanks to the Bucks County Bears organization. The Bears with all their volunteers and board members pulled off a wonderful weekend that all the teams, coaches, parents and KSL members enjoyed. This is a huge undertaking for any organization but the Bears through the two days of competition made it look easy as we all know it is not. Thanks again for a fantastic weekend!
A Special Offer for KSL Families
September 25, 2012
- Please click the blue "Maxwell"
to view this special offer given out to all KSL families to be able to be part of the oldest football club in America. All information is on this flyer and a special price is being offered to the KSL. This is the organization that is sponsoring the award program for all players and cheerleaders of the KSL and will be presented at the 2102 Championships.
If any of the players or cheerleaders did not receive your certificate or award we do promise that you we get it. We do apologize for this unfortunate circumstance.
September 20, 2012
- As of Thursday September 20, 2012 picture registration for the 2012 regular season is closed. Thanks goes to all the clubs that made it possible for kids to play in the KSL.
Weekly Score Submittal
September 13, 2012
- To all KSL Reps reporting scores......You will now receive an email if your scores were successfully received. The webmaster also receives a detailed list of all forms successfully received and the date and time they were received. Don't forget you only have until 8:00PM on Sunday to submit your scores.
Using our Guestbook
September 12, 2012
- Keep in mind that all entries will be monitored before they are posted and if determined that the entry is not suitable it will not be posted. So please use some discretion when writing your entry. All entries will be viewed on a daily basis.
Please use the league email to send any correspondence that need immediate attention. Thank you, The KSL Officers.
September 13, 2012
- See how your team did at their last game and where they are at in the standings. League standings have been posted in the scores and standings section of the main menu. Scores will be posted no later than Tuesday 8pm.
Weigh in Procedures
September 5, 2012
- The revised weigh in procedures are in the handout section of the main menu. Reps. and team parents please read them and practice it with your teams so the everything can go smoothly at the scales at game time. The object here is to have all kids play. Please follow these procedures so everything on the field is as even as possible. Remember the game is played on the field, not at the scale.
March 6, 2013
- The new referee fees are finalized and posted in the handout section of the main menu. 2010, 2011 and 2012 fees are on this document.
May 1, 2013
- The league would like to send it's condolences to the Hindo family and the Lower Providence Warriors Organization on the passing of Charlie Hindo, a long time coach for the Warriors and most recently their 105lb. team. Funeral Mass will be celebrated on Monday, May 6, 2013 at 10:00 A.M. in Sacred Heart Church, Jefferson St. Swedesburg. Interment will be in St. Augustine Cemetery, King of Prussia. Relatives and friends may call on Monday morning from 8:30 to 9:50 A.M. at the Church.
IN MEMORY OF DICK GARNER AND RAY DYSON
-Dick (former Commissioner) and Ray (former Ass't Commissioner) at the 2004 Championship. May they rest in peace.-
||Keystone State Football League