- Home of L & P Youth Sports & Recreation
- Your one stop for Youth Sports in Lewiston & Porter
- Click on a sport to find out how to register and get info!
Basketball Information - PROGRAM STARTS on JANUARY 6th!
Basketball will be held in the IEC (Regular) Gym this Saturday, February 3rd!!
Saturday Morning Youth Basketball Registration is now open and available by clicking on the "Youth Basketball Registration" tab on the right hand side of the site. Registration is $25 per player. Payment can be made on the first day of Basketball at the Lew-Port Intermediate Gym, or by mailing your check to
PO Box 330
Lewiston, NY 14092
All Games and practices will begin Saturday, January 7th and ending March 10, 2018.
Times are as follows...
Group 1 - 1st and 2nd Grade 10:00AM - 11:00AM
Group 2 - 3rd and 4th Graders 11:00AM - 12:30PM
Group 3 - 5th and 6th Graders 12:30PM - 2:00PM
Lewiston Basketball combines clinic style instruction and league play, giving young players a foundation in the sport to build on their skills, while allowing players to develop those skills in competitive settings. Players are required to bring with them dry sneakers, preferably basketball sneakers. Running shoes are not recommended. Boots or shoes will not be allowed on the court.
Players will be given a league shirt that will be required once league play begins.
For more information, please email Mike by clicking on this contact us link.
1. There will be Open Registration for players not yet registered at the gym before each session on Saturday, January 6. You can also make payments with Check, Cash or Credit Card at this time. Fee is $25 per player for residents of Lewiston / Porter. $50 for anyone outside of The Towns of Lewiston or Porter.
2. FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR PLAYERS: All players must CARRY IN their gym sneakers and go directly to the locker rooms. We can not allow wet or dirty sneakers into the gym. Players who do not carry in their sneakers will be held out until their sneakers are completely dry.
3. WE ALSO ASK THAT ALL PARENTS OR SPECTATORS REMAIN OUTSIDE OF THE GYM. The program has limited space, and all four baskets are in use, meaning the bleachers will not be extended.
4. Per Lew-Port Rules, ALL PLAYERS AND SPECTATORS MUST STAY IN THE AREA IN FRONT OF THE GYM OR LOCKER ROOMS. NO PERSON IS ALLOWED TO WALK THE HALLS OF LEW-PORT FOR ANY REASON.
We look forward to another outstanding Basketball Season. Any questions, email us at LewPortSports@yahoo.com
Basketball Schedule (Regular Times)
Sat. January 6, 13, 20, 27
Sat. February 3, 10,17, 24
Sat. March 3, 10
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
For up to date information, tips and coaching help, as well as random baseball/ softball thoughts and information, Please LIKE our Facebook Page here!
Click on the above link for access! Please share and spread the word!