- Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER BASKETBALL CAMP IS ONGOING!!!
LFE Hoops is proud to assist the Pennsbury Girls' Varsity program in running Orange and Black Camp this summer.
Please visit our camp website for details and to register.
Registration for SUMMER LEAGUE IS NOW CLOSED!!
REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED FOR OUR SUMMER SEASON!
If you are interested in playing, please contact Coach Hohman at email@example.com to inquire about availability.
Welcome to Lady Falcons Elite Hoops
Lady Falcons Elite Hoops is dedicated to providing high quality basketball instruction and player development for the girls in the Pennsbury Community. It is our passion to help our young girls reach their full potential, not only as basketball players but as individuals of quality character who will further strengthen this great & proud community.
Registration for the 2017-2018 Season is NOW CLOSED!!!!
Introducing Academy Division Directors!
We are excited to announce our Division Directors for the 2017-2018 Season. If you have any concerns, please reach out to our Division Directors first.
Ryan Hohman- firstname.lastname@example.org
John Templeton- email@example.com
Colleen Schmidt- firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Gygax- email@example.com
Darla Outcalt- firstname.lastname@example.org
Dave Costanzo- email@example.com
What is a Developmental League? What does Lady Falcons Elite Hoops believe?
Lady Falcons Elite Hoops is a developmental league that prides itself on teaching the game. We believe that love for the game is developed as the players gain competency in executing fundamental skills and team concepts. We believe in a systemic approach built on our guiding principles and a common vocabulary that will be established at the earliest levels of play and built upon as the players increase in skill level and basketball IQ. We will not only provide instruction for the girls who play in our league, but we are dedicated to giving our volunteer coaches the resources, training, and materials needed to carry out our mission of creating a basketball community built on a foundation of hard work, fundamentals, and team play. We want your daughter to improve as a player and as a person as a result of her experience with LFE Hoops and we strive to prepare our girls for the challenges they will face at the next level of play on the court and in the game of life.
What Can You Expect From Us?
Passion! Tons of passion! Our directors love the game of basketball and want your daughters to share in that passion as they see themselves get better in all facets of the game
· A family first, basketball league second mentality
· A developmental philosophy instead of a recreational philosophy-we believe that the girls will develop a passion and love for the game as they see themselves improve. This is empowerment through sport.
· 2 weeks of fundamental skill training in a clinic style setting for the purpose of fundamental skill development and player assessment before the season starts and continuing throughout the year.
· Competitive balance in the in house academy division and focus on cooperative competition.
· Consistency-because all LFE Hoops coaches will be trained in the system of play that we will implement league wide starting in 2nd grade, all coaches will be speaking with the same terminology and be emphasizing the same key teaching points starting at a young age and building in sophistication as the girls grow up in the league
· More opportunities to play and develop-12 game season (weather permitting), spring clinics, and summer skill sessions.
· Support, materials, and direct instruction for coaches, so that they are prepared to run productive training sessions throughout the season.
· A competitive travel program in which the girls will play against the area’s top competition
· A program whose system of play is endorsed by the Girls’ Varsity Program and will prepare the girls to play at the next level if they choose to pursue that goal.
· Open lines of communication-we will use our email notification system through our site as well as social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) to communicate with parents. Questions, concerns, and changes of schedule will be addressed quickly, concisely, and through multiple outlets.
· Community Service-LFE Hoops seeks to give back to this great community that has given us so much.
Lady Falcon Elite Hoops Player/Coach Bill of Rights
Every Player has the right...
- to enjoy and learn the game
- to have a coach prepared (i.e. lesson plan and roster) to coach
- to learn the game from a knowledgeable coach
- to receive praise in public and critcism in private from their coach or parents
- to have their coach and parents be positive role models
Every Coach has the right...
- to ask for parent involvement for practices and games
- to have organizational support from LFEHoops
- to learn from coaches clinics as presented by LFEHoops
- to collaborate with the other team's coach to create the best possible learning experience for the children
Link to PHS Girls Basketball Website
LFE Hoops works closely with Pennsbury Varsity Coach Frank Sciolla and his staff. We keep the LFE Family up to date on clinics we will be offering in cooperation with the Lady Falcons at the high school. You can also use this great resource to check in on LFE Alumni as they progress through the PHS Varsity program. The site is loaded with rosters, schedules, pictures and much much more.
Support LFE While Shopping At Amazon
Supporting LFE while you shop at Amazon is easy to do. Instead of typing in amazon.com in your web browser, use smile.amazon.com and choose Lady Falcons Elite Hoops as your charitable organization while in your account settings. In doing so, LFE will earn a donation of .05% on eligible purchases. The link below has more important details. Thanks for your support.
Coupons for Dicks Sporting Goods
Click here to view the coupon.
LFE Hoops Blogspot is LIVE!
Now LFE Hoops has another way to connect and share information with the LFE Hoops Family. The LFE Hoops Blogspot is up and running and will be updated with announcements, coaching tips, videos, and much much more. Subsribe to the blog for notifications and updates when new content is posted. Featured right now is a ball handling workout to keep the girls working on their game over the Holiday Break. www.lfehoops.blogspot.com