The 2014-15 tournament will be held from
Thursday, February 26th to Sunday, March 1st, 2015.
Come experience the history and cozy alpine charm of Lake Placid. Your team will have an opportunity to play in The Olympic Center which houses three ice surfaces:
- · The 1980 Herb Brooks Arena where the legendary "Miracle on Ice" hockey game was played.
- · The 1932 Jack Shea Arena, home of the 1932 Olympics.
- · The USA Rink.
In addition to hockey, challenge yourself in the great outdoors of the Adirondacks by skiing or snowboarding at Whiteface Mountain, snowshoeing, ice climbing, or cross country skiing. After a cold day outdoors, enjoy the warmth of a spa and then dinner at one of Lake Placid’s many delicious restaurant options.
As of Monday, August 4th we are now accepting applications for the
2015 LPYAA International Invitational Hockey Tournament.
Please see tournament details below
2015 LPYAA Hockey Tournament Information
Squirt A & B, Peewee A & B, Bantam A & B, U14 girls, U19 girls Divisions
Tournament games begin Thursday at Noon, and the Championship games end mid-afternoon on Sunday.
- All games are played in Lake Placid at the Olympic Center
- 4 game guarantee
- Cost $995 per team
- Championship Awards presented to division winners
- USA Hockey Sanctioned
Mite Division: One day cross-ice Jamboree on Saturday Feb. 28th.
- Format would be 4 v 4 with goalies.
- It is preferred that an association would enter 2 teams of approximately 7 – 10 players per team.
- Championship Awards presented to division winners.
- Cost $475 per team
To Submit an Application
Please click on the link at the top of the page, or go to the "Online Forms" tab on the menu on the left. Once your application is received, a member of our organizing committee will contact you regarding participation.