- We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
- If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea... does that mean that one enjoys it?
- Why do Americans choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?
- You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
- A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Golf Tournament -Dragon's Fire
August 17, 2013
Mark the calendar for our annual Golf Tournament. The location has changed! The day has changed! Now happening on a Saturday so you don't have to be sore at work the next day! Talk to your exec if you are interested.
Also, if you are able to donate prizes for the touranment, that is always appreciated. Let your executive know if you are able to contribute
Rule Change for 2013
March 19, 2013
FOUL TIP RULE
WHEN THE BALL IS FOULED BY THE BATTER AND LEGALLY CAUGHT BY THE CATCHER BEFORE THE BALL CONTACTS THE GROUND OR THE BACKSTOP, THE BATTER IS OUT. THE RULE APPLIES REGARDLESS OF THE BALL/STRIKE COUNT OR THE HEIGHT OF THE FOULED BALL.
For a complete schedule listing, click here!
For a complete calendar listing, click here!