February 1 6:00pm Draft of Players (Coaches Only)
February 2 6:00pm Practice can Start
February 9 6:30pm Mandatory Team Mom Meeting
February 16 6:30pm Mandatory Scorekeeper Clinic
February 27 Opening Day Games
(Games may start during the week before Saturday)
March 18 - 20 Mid-Season Tournament (West Coast)
March 21- March 25 Spring Break
April 30 Closing Day
May 20-21 All-Star Tournament (Fish Hawk)
We will provide a Jersey and matching Socks.
(Parents provide Black pants or shorts)
Supplies needed to get started:
1. Baseball / Softball cleats – need to be worn during games.
2. Glove – small hands 9-11 inch, large hands 11-14 inches.
3. Bat – the league has bats to use, but you can purchase your own. They must have the USSSA seal. (Looks like a thumb print)
4. Helmet – has to have a facemask and be marked with a NOCSAE seal.
5. Bat bag – to carry equipment. (Optional)
(If you need help with any of the above, let us know. We have some items that have been donated.)
Balls Used During Play: T-Ball – 11” Softy CP/MM – 11” Hard Minors/Majors - 12” Hard
The coach can call practice any time during the week, Mon.-Sun. (Most are on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.) They are allowed to have three activities per week, combination of games and practices.
Games can be on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday night. They are at 6:00pm or 7:30pm. Make-up for a rain-out will be played as soon as possible.
There may be games away during the season in another city.
Tournaments are played during the weekend.
Home team provides one parent for the concession stand during the game.
Game and Practice schedules are below or click on left tabs.