Fall 2014 INFORMATION
We will provide a Jersey (Parents provide pants or shorts)
Supplies needed to get started:
1. Baseball / Softball cleats – Have to be worn during games
2. Glove – small hands 9-11 inch, large hands 11-14 inches
3. Bat – the league has bats to use, but you can purchase your own.
See the chart for appropriate size and weight.
4. Helmet – has to have a facemask and be marked with a NOCSAE seal. (We have some to use during games.)
5. Bat bag – to carry equipment. (Optional)
(If you need help with any of the above, let us know. We have some items that have been donated.)
Balls Used During Play: T-Ball – 11” Softy CP/MM – 11” Hard Minors/Majors - 12” Hard
The coach can call practice any time during the week, Mon.-Sun. (Most are on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.) They are allowed to have three activities per week, combination of games and practices.
Games can be on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday night. They can be at 6:00pm, 6:15pm, 7:00pm, or 7:30 depending on schedule. They will be 45 minutes for T-Ball, 1 hour and 15 minutes for Coach Pitch and 7 innings or 1 hour and 45 minutes for others – finish inning (**AT OUR PARK***). Make-up for a rain-out will be announced as soon as possible, usually for a Monday night.
There willbe away games during the season in another city (in Polk County).
Home team provides one parent for the concession stand during the game.