Last Updated: September 22, 2016
Follow Naamans LL
Join Our EMail List
NLL Field Access Policy
Use of the Naamans complex and equipment is restricted to:
(1) Rostered players, coaches, and volunteers participating in team and/or League activities during the chartered Little League season, and
(2) League members in good standing that complete a "Naamans Little League Facility Use, Waiver, and Hold Harmless Agreement".
Any use not in compliance with one or both of these two conditions is considered trespassing.
To obtain off-season access to the complex and equipment, or permission for personal use (non-team or League activities) during the season:
(1) Complete the Naamans Little League Facility Use, Waiver, and Hold Harmless Agreement. All applications for minors must be accompanied by an application for their parents or legal guardians.
(2) Email the completed Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org with "WAIVER" in the subject line.
(3) Within seven days of the receipt of a properly executed Agreement, the president will reply confirming receipt and providing the combination for the locks on the batting cages and field access gates. Applicant may not distribute these combinations to anyone for any reason, and the combinations may be changed without warning. Violation of any of the terms of the Agreement or failure to properly use or secure the facilities or equipment may result in immediate and permanent termination of access.
Thanks for the 2016 Season!
A big "thank you" to all volunteers who made the 2016 Naamans season successful! The league can not function without people stepping forward to umpire, manage/coach, cook and sell food, maintain the complex, and provide overall administration.
Hope to see you all for the 2017 season to celebrate Naamans' 60th anniversary. Registration will be held in January so be on the look-out for more information posted here in the future and through other channels.