Fall Skills Camp 2014
The 2014 Northern Kentucky Fall Skills Session will start Sunday October 19th and run through Sunday November 16th. Skills sessions will be held at Beechwood High School football field. The times for each age group are as follows:
· Youth (4/5/6) – 12:45-2:15pm
· Middle School (7/8) – 2:00-3:30pm
· High School (9-12) – 3:15-5pm
This year we will be offering 2 types of sessions.
- · Lacrosse Skill Development: This is our normal full equipment skills sessions for all existing players and new players that want a more extensive training. Requires full equipment (helmet, mouthpiece, gloves, shoulder pads, elbow pads, stick)
- · Introduction to Lacrosse: This is a non contact introduction to lacrosse for new players who would like to try some basic skills sessions. Requires lacrosse stick only.
Fees for the Skill Development will be $50 for all 5 sessions and the introduction will be $25 for all 5 sessions. Players may move from introduction to skill development if they pay an upgrade fee for the remaining sessions.
GO TO ONLINE FORMS, COMPLETE Fall Skills 2014 form, submit, print, then click Checkout. Bring printed form, check/cash, and signed Waiver from HANDOUTS.
HANDOUTS - Print KLA US Lacrosse Waiver Fall Skills 2014, sign and bring with registration first session.
TJ Burns, President
Northern Kentucky Lacrosse
email@example.com / 859-653-6585