Last Updated: February 12, 2016
Little League Baseball is in the process of moving toward a new age determination method. NNLL has adopted it as our standard for 2016. More information and the age chart can be found by clicking here. This change may impact players that were in Minors last season causing them to move to Farm a year earlier than expected. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in coaching for the 2016 season you need to complete a coach application. It can be found on the Forms & Handouts link on the left side of the page. Even if you coached in previous years you need to complete a new form. NNLL is a volunteer run league that depends on parent coaches. We especially need coaches at the T-Ball level.
Full Details for Registration and Evaluations are located on the Calendar and the Upcoming Events section on the bottom of this page.
Registration & Evaluation Summary
- Online registration is open and the link is on the right side of this page.
- Registration Forms can be found on the Forms and Handouts link on the left side of this page.
- Registration dates and locations
-Saturday, February 13th @ Dick's Sporting Goods, Indian Mound Mall - 10a-4p
-Sunday, February 14th @ Dick's Sporting Goods, Indian Mound Mall - 10a-4p
-Saturday, February 20th @ NNLL Clubhouse - 1p-4p
-Sunday, February 21st @ NNLL Clubhouse - 1p-4p
- Evaluation Dates - All at the Newark High School Auxiliary Gym
- Derek Holland League (Minors)
- Saturday, March 5th - 4p-8p
- Saturday, March 12th - 4p-8p
- Farm Division
- Last Name A-H, Sunday, March 6th - 5p-6:30p
- Last Name I-Z, Sunday, March 6th - 6:30p-8p
- Varsity Division
- Sunday, March 6th - 4p-5p
For a complete calendar listing, click here!