Do not fear failure. Do more than is required of you. Make your plans fit the circumstances. There is only one type of discipline - Perfect Discipline...........gp
- PRACTICE: Harvest Middle School 5:30-7:30 Monday-Friday
- GAME DAY: Saturday's Silverado Middle School
- Parents remain off the field of Team activity, send water bottle out with players
- TEAM WORK = self discipline, listening to coaches instructions, no talking and encouraging your teammates
- Parents-Be-Advised; Older Lighter players are decided by the Head Coach, Director of Football Programs and Athletic Director
- FEE = 2016 SEASON $250.00
Questions; Certification Director Sonya Ortega 707-255-5047 or Registration Director Brenda Gonzalez 707-927-6707
2016 FALL GAME SCHEDULE
- BYE 17 September for Delta Jr. Saints - CHILI COOK OFF
- Schedule below reflect Additional Byes
- BYE for Mitey Mites Oct 15; Arbuckle has no Mitey Mite Team
- BYE for Midgets October 22; Winters has no Midget Team
NAPA VALLEY JETS YOUTH FOOTBALL CLUB DIVISIONS
7 Under, 8 yr. old-older/lighter weight set at no more than 60 lbs.
9 Under, 10 yr. old-older/lighter weight set at no more than 85 lbs. x-man 135 lbs.
11 Under, 12 yr. old-older/lighter weight set at no more than 110 lbs. x-man 160 lbs.
13 Under, 14 yr. old-older/lighter weights set at no more than 135 lbs. x-man 185 lbs. FRESHMAN CAN PLAY.