- THANK YOU to our CORPORATE SPONSORS
- Perfect Puree of the Napa Valley, Lito Autobody, AWT Construction
- Walsh Vineyard Management, Punch Vinyards
- Jamboree August 13 @ Arbuckle; GAME 1 August 20 @ Encina
- Sponsorships Available
August 22, 2015
Jets Meet the Jr. Rams (13U) for Final Pre-season Scrimmage
* * *
August 16, 2015
Good afternoon Jets families,
Apologies from the NV Jets Board, a misunderstanding about an email communicated concerning upcoming practice changes.
This week remaining practices are Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Tuesday (8/16) there will be no practice due to the start of school.
Next week, 3 day a week practice will start. The schedule of Monday (8/22),
Wednesday and Friday, hereafter, at Harvest Middle School, 5:30-7:30 pm.
Napa Valley Jets Youth Football and Cheer
* * *
August 10, 2016
Teams Prep for Jamboree this Weekend
Midgets finish footwork drill with ladder
* * *
August 3, 2016
FREE MOUTH GUARDS
Also, this Friday Napa Valley Orthodontics will be graciously supplying our players with FREE mouth guards!
Napa Valley Orthodontics
3303 Villa Lane Napa CA 94558
Friday, August 5th
3PM - 4:30PM
* * *
Fall Football and Cheer Photos
Wednesday, August 31st, 2016
LOCATION: Harvest Middle School
on Turf Field
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time and have order forms filled out and ready to turn in!
There are two photographers so Football and Cheer individual photos will be taken at the same time, followed by the Group.
* * *
NV JETS YOUTH FOOTBALL AND CHEER CLUB = HAVING FUN MAKING NEW FRIENDS
2016 FALL SEASON
Do not fear failure. Do more than is required of you. Make your plans fit the circumstances. There is only one type of discipline - Perfect Discipline...........gp
- Harvest Middle School 5:30-7:30 Monday-Friday; NOTE Aug 15-19 Last 5 day practice week
- Parents remain off the field of Team activity, send water bottle out with players
- TEAM WORK = self discipline, listening to coaches instructions, no talking and encouraging your teammates
- Parents-Be-Advised; Older Lighter players are decided by the Head Coach, Director of Football Programs and Athletic Director
- FEE = 2016 SEASON $250.00
Questions; Certification Director Sonya Ortega 707-255-5047 or Registration Director Brenda Gonzalez 707-927-6707
2016 FALL GAME SCHEDULE
- Labor Day Weekend No games, Bye for All ISAC Teams
- BYE for Delta Jr. Saints have not fielded a Team for 2016
- Schedule below reflect Additional Byes
- BYE for Pee Wee NB Panthers; POSSIBLE October 1, NBP expected to fill team when school starts
- BYE for Midgets; August 20 Encina has no Midget Team, NV Jets scrimmage Jr. Rams in Dixon
- BYE for Mitey Mites; August 27 Woodland Christian has no Mitey Mite Team
- BYE for Mitey Mites Oct 15; Arbuckle has no Mitey Mite Team
- BYE for Midgets October 22; Winters has no Midget Team
NAPA VALLEY JETS YOUTH FOOTBALL CLUB DIVISIONS
7 Under, 8 yr. old-older/lighter weight set at no more than 60 lbs.
9 Under, 10 yr. old-older/lighter weight set at no more than 85 lbs. x-man 135 lbs.
11 Under, 12 yr. old-older/lighter weight set at no more than 110 lbs. x-man 160 lbs.
13 Under, 14 yr. old-older/lighter weights set at no more than 135 lbs. x-man 185 lbs. FRESHMAN CAN PLAY.
MAIL INQUIRIES:2910 Sacramento St.NAPA, CA 94558
PHONE- SEE WEB DIRECTORY TO PLACE SPECIFIC CALLEmail: email@example.com
Se Habla Español