OYS Families - Join the FUN!
Our annual softball tournament SPRING SMASH fundraiser is June 2-4. At this fun weekend, the U10, U12 & U14 girls will play in our home tournament.
Earn your required volunteer credits! Our entire OYS softball family is needed to help by volunteering time and donating food. Squirts & U8s can get involved too as they can volunteer with their parents at the fields & watch the 20+ games!
· Squirts, U8 & HS players, are responsible for earning (2) credits. (1 shift)
· U10 – U14 players, regardless of league, are responsible for earning (4) credits or (6) credits per family. (2 shifts)
SPRING SMASH is our main fundraiser for the year to support new equipment, player development and field maintenance/development. This year, we have already spent $1,500 upgrading our equipment!
Here’s How You Can Volunteer:
1. Click on the food donation sign-up genius, pick items to donate.
2. Click on the volunteer opportunities link, pick (2) shifts to volunteer.
Food Donations: The more items we have donated, the less OYS needs to purchase, increasing our profits.
Volunteer Times: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0a49aea922a20-volunteer
OREGON TEAMS’ GAME TIMES:
· U14 5:30 Friday / 9:30AM Sat / 3:30PM Sat / Sunday game times TBD
· U12 5:30 Friday / 12:30PM Sat / 6:30PM Sat / Sunday game times TBD
· U10 A1 SC 5:45PM Friday / 9:30AM Sat / Sunday game times TBD
· U10 B1 Metro 8AM Sat / 11AM Sat / Sunday game times TBD
The more parents volunteer, the more fun we have! Parents can buddy up too! We know family weekend schedules can be a challenge, email us for creative ways we can help you, as you juggle your schedules!