OPTIMIST CLUB OF NAPLES ~ JUNIOR SUMMER GOLF PROGRAM
Registration Forms can be obtained by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION IS OPEN NOW! DON'T DELAY ~ REGISTER TODAY!
WHEN: SUMMER 2017 - Dates ... Note Below Please
Sessions/Lessons scheduled to begin at 9:30 AM ... 45 minutes to 1 hour each, with golf following based on experience level.
WHERE: VALENCIA GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB
1725 Double Eagle Trail, Naples, Florida 34120
PARTICIPATION FEE: $125.00 Per 7 Sessions / Lessons
(Given the multiple dates offered this summer, every effort will be made to accommodate vacations and inclement weather, however, no refunds will be made for absences.)
Saturday Program Dates: June 10, 17 & 24 ... July 8, 15, 22 & 29
Wednesday Program Dates: June 14, 21 & 28 ... July 12, 19 & 26 ... August 2
Please Note: Our Junior golf program is a 7 sessions/lessons program ... meaning each junior receives 7 lessons for $125.00. The dates of our program are listed above. Upon registration, note the 7 dates your junior will be attending the program, keeping in mind, Saturday golf is the best day for younger and less experienced junior golfers.
* Our junior golf program best serves ages 8 to 18, with participation based on maturity and readiness for the game. Juniors younger than age 8 will be evaluated and participation within the program will be the decision of the Optimist Club of Naples.
* Juniors receive 45 minutes to 1 hour of driving range, chipping and putting area instruction and practice overseen by a golf professional. Instruction is basic and on etiquette, driving, chipping, and putting. It is based on the age and ability/experience of each individual Junior, including the amount of instruction time extended to each program participant.
* Juniors will receive course play based on their level of knowledge/experience within the game, golfing 1, 3, 6, or 9 holes following their instruction and practice.
* Juniors MUST have adult supervision to participate within the program. Parent/Guardian participation is required to ensure SAFETY and success for all. Adults accompanying Juniors and wishing to golf along WITH their Junior will be offered a special rate of $20.00 for 9 holes; this includes cart and golf. (If your Junior wishes to participate within this program and you do NOT have someone to accompany them, please bring this to attention at registration, not following. There are a limited number of volunteers able to assist, to be assigned on a first-come - first served basis.)
* Registration is based on a "FIRST COME - FIRST SERVED" basis and availability is limited. Given the popularity of the program, it is recommended you register as soon as possible.
* ALL Juniors, parents, and guardians MUST dress appropriately and to the course standards and dress code! There will be NO EXCEPTIONS made on this rule! The course dress code will be provided to all accepted participants going forward.
* For further information on our above program or on our WEDNESDAY program, please e-mail ~ email@example.com or Armaditto@aol.com