Last Updated: January 22, 2017
Join Our EMail List
PALISADES PARK/LEONIA 2017 REGISTRATION
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO PRINT REGISTRATION FORMS
Registration Dates and Locations for Baseball and Softball
Palisades Park Locations:
Saturday Jan 21 | 10am to 1pm | Pal Pk Boro Hall
Thursday Jan 26 | 6:30 to 8pm | Pal Pk Library
Saturday Jan 28 | 10am to 1pm | Pal Pk Boro Hall
All at Leonia Public Library - 227 Fort Lee Road, Leonia NJ 07605
Thursday Jan 12 | 6pm to 7:45 Ficke Room
Saturday Jan 14| 10:30am to 1pm Ficke Room
Saturday Jan 21 | 10:30 am to 1pm Ficke Room
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTATION UPDATE BELOW: At Registration you will need to show “Proof of Residency, School Attendance and Age”. To expedite registration please bring copies and originals. If you forget copies they can be made in the library for an additional charge.
RESIDENCY AND SCHOOL ATTENDANCE ELIGIBILITY
In Lieu of providing documents in each group as listed above you can JUST provide the school form per the attached link. Please note this form must be signed off by your school system.
PROOF-OF-AGE REQUIREMENTS ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PROOF OF BIRTH DATE
1. Original proof of age document, if issued by federal, state or provincial registrars of vital statistics in the country in which the Little Leaguer is participating.
2. If country of participation differs from the country of proof of age document, original proof-of-age document issued by federal, state or provincial registrars of vital statistics, or local offices thereof, are acceptable proof of age, provided the document was filed, recorded, registered or issued within one (1) year of the birth of the child.
3. An original document issued by federal, state or provincial registrars of vital statistics, or local offices thereof, listing the date of birth, with reference to the location and issue date of the original birth certificate, is acceptable. (The original birth certificate referenced must have been filed, recorded, registered or issued within one (1) year of the birth of the child.) Also issued by these agencies are photocopies of the certificated of live birth with the certification also photocopied, including the signature, and include the seal of impressed thereon. Such documents are acceptable without “live” signatures, provided the original filed, recorded, registered or issued date of the birth certificate was within one (1) year of the date of birth.
4. For children born abroad of a parent or parents who are U.S. citizens, any official government document issued by a U.S. federal agency or service, is acceptable. For military dependents, Department of Defense identification cards and military hospital certificates are acceptable. These must be originals, not copies, and must refer to a filing, recording, registration, or issue date that is within one (1) year of the birth of the child.
5. A “Statement in Lieu of Acceptable Proof of Birth” issued by a District Administrator is acceptable. NOT ACCEPTABLE AS SOLE PROOF OF BIRTH: Baptismal Certificate; Certificate of Blessing; Certificate of Dedication; Certificate of Circumcision, etc.; Hospital Certificate; photocopied records.
NOT ACCEPTABLE AS SOLE PROOF OF BIRTH: Baptismal Certificate; Certificate of Blessing; Certificate of Dedication; Certificate of Circumcision, etc.; Hospital Certificate; photocopied records.
Range from $70.00 to $160.00. We accept Cash, Checks (Payable to PPLLL) and Credit Cards (thru our website).
PPLLL also offers Sibling Discounts!