- WORK HARD
- PLAY FAIR
- HAVE FUN
2018 SPRING BASEBALL
Online Registration is now active - to get started, on the main menu select FORMS on the main menu, then ONLINE FORMS, then 2018 Spring Player Registration.
- Registration Fees are the same as last spring - for more information, select PAGES on the main menu, then REGISTRATION.
- Want $50 back in your pocket? - ALL registrations received and fully paid by January 31, 2018, will be entered in a raffle for $50 refund off their registration fee.
- Avoid $15 Late Fee and Wait Lists - register before February 16, 2018.
For more information on our Baseball programs, select PAGES on the main menu, then CLINIC, INTRAMURAL, or TRAVEL. Please read the FAQ sections at the bottom of those pages, and if you have any additional questions, you can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 PBC SCHOLARSHIP - apply now!
If you are a high school senior planning to attend college or university next year, NOW is the time to apply for our Scholarship Grant.
The deadline for applications is February 15, 2018.
- For details on eligibility and selection, select PAGES on the main menu, then SCHOLARSHIP.
- If you are ready to start the application, select FORMS on the main menu, then ONLINE FORMS, and then scroll to the Scholarship Application form.
FLAGPOLE PROJECT - Seeking Sponsors
The new flagpole has FINALLY been installed! We plan to have a dedication ceremony on Opening Day, or if necessary, at some point later in the season. We will also be installing a permanent dedication marker/monument as part of the flagpole.
We are still looking for sponsors to help us offset the cost of the pole, its installation, and surrounding landscaping. If you wish to help out, please consider one of the following donation levels:
- $100 - recognition on our website, from the time we receive the contribution, up to one year after dedication of the flagpole.
- $250 - same as $100, plus their business name engraved on the permanent metal marker to be installed near the flagpole.
- $500 - same as $250, plus their engraving in a larger font size on the same marker.
Donations of any amount can be made electronically on this website under SPONSORS on the left menu. If you have questions, or want to make a contribution in person, please contact email@example.com.
JOIN THE CLUB
Your registration fee was actually a membership fee - and with that membership you get the right to help your Club and community to be the best that it can be. And if it isn't the best it can be, its probably only because you haven't taken full advantage of your membership rights.
So please - we are ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS looking for volunteers.
* ALL Board members, managers, and coaches must complete a background investigation by Rec & Parks - see Coaches Info for more details.