- WORK HARD
- PLAY FAIR
- HAVE FUN
2018 SPRING SEASON
All teams in Clinic and Intramural have been formed, and team managers will be contacting their players the week of 3/19. If you have not heard from a team manager AFTER Friday March 23, please contact the following:
- Clinic 4-5U & 6U divisions - Ed Nalley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intramural 7-8U, 9-10U, 11-12U, & 13-15U - Seth Greer, email@example.com
Opening Day is Saturday April 14. Teams will be practicing, generally twice a week, from now until Opening Day, weather permitting!
Please consider volunteering to help your team manager:
- Assistant Coach - help the manager organize and execute team practices. The more coaches, the more attention to each child, and the less boring practices will be. You don't have to be a baseball expert to help, YOU JUST HAVE TO CARE ENOUGH TO HELP.
- Team Mom/Dad - help your team stay up to date with PBC activities and events. Your participation may be the key to everyone on your team experiencing everything youth baseball has to offer.
2018 SPRING REGISTRATION
ALL DIVISIONS ARE FULL AS OF MARCH 19, with the exception of 13-15 division.
- If you are interested in 13-15 division, register online now - FORMS, ONLINE FORMS. First come first served until full.
- If you are interested in getting on the WAIT LIST for any division, register online now and use coupon code "waitlist" to avoid paying until we let you know if there will be a spot opening up for that division.
BASEBALL AGE FOR NEXT YEAR (2019)
Parents - be prepared that for next year (2019), most major youth organizations will complete moving to a new age cutoff date - August 31 / September 1. Little League (R) and PONY are using that date this spring (2018), while Ripken, Babe Ruth, others are holding off one more year. We are planning to implement the new cutoff age with the 2018 FALL season.
- The new cutoff puts youth baseball in line with school grades, so that in most cases, children will be able to play in the same age division as the children in their school classes.
- For children born between September and April, they will not be directly affected.
- For children born between April and August, your child will get to play as the same age again.
FLAGPOLE PROJECT - Seeking Sponsors
The new flagpole has FINALLY been installed! We plan to have a dedication ceremony on Opening Day, or if necessary, at some point later in the season. We will also be installing a permanent dedication marker/monument as part of the flagpole.
We are still looking for sponsors to help us offset the cost of the pole, its installation, and surrounding landscaping. If you wish to help out, please consider one of the following donation levels:
- $100 - recognition on our website, from the time we receive the contribution, up to one year after dedication of the flagpole.
- $250 - same as $100, plus their business name engraved on the permanent metal marker to be installed near the flagpole.
- $500 - same as $250, but the engraving in a larger font size on the same marker.
Donations of any amount can be made electronically on this website under SPONSORS on the left menu. If you have questions, or want to make a contribution in person, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOIN THE CLUB
Your registration fee was actually a membership fee - and with that membership you get the right to help your Club and community to be the best that it can be. And if it isn't the best it can be, its probably only because you haven't taken full advantage of your membership rights.
So please - we are ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS looking for volunteers.
* ALL Board members, managers, and coaches must complete a background investigation by Rec & Parks - see Coaches Info for more details.