- WORK HARD
- PLAY FAIR
- HAVE FUN
BASEBALL AGE FOR NEXT YEAR (2019)
Parents - be prepared that for next year (2019), most major youth organizations will complete moving to a new age cutoff date - August 31 / September 1. Little League (R) and PONY are using that date this spring (2018), while Ripken, Babe Ruth, others are holding off one more year. We are planning to implement the new cutoff age with the 2018 FALL season.
- The new cutoff puts youth baseball in line with school grades, so that in most cases, children will be able to play in the same age division as the children in their school classes.
- For children born between September and April, they will not be directly affected.
- For children born between April and August, your child will get to play as the same age again.
FLAGPOLE PROJECT - Seeking Sponsors
The new flagpole has FINALLY been installed! We plan to have a dedication ceremony on Opening Day, or if necessary, at some point later in the season. We will also be installing a permanent dedication marker/monument as part of the flagpole.
We are still looking for sponsors to help us offset the cost of the pole, its installation, and surrounding landscaping. If you wish to help out, please consider one of the following donation levels:
- $100 - recognition on our website, from the time we receive the contribution, up to one year after dedication of the flagpole.
- $250 - same as $100, plus their business name engraved on the permanent metal marker to be installed near the flagpole.
- $500 - same as $250, but the engraving in a larger font size on the same marker.
Donations of any amount can be made electronically on this website under SPONSORS on the left menu. If you have questions, or want to make a contribution in person, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOIN THE CLUB
Your registration fee was actually a membership fee - and with that membership you get the right to help your Club and community to be the best that it can be. And if it isn't the best it can be, its probably only because you haven't taken full advantage of your membership rights.
So please - we are ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS looking for volunteers.
* ALL Board members, managers, and coaches must complete a background investigation by Rec & Parks - see Coaches Info for more details.