Hello Football Players and Parents,
With your season now over, Coach Woody and Peak Performance Football Camp is now in session. Get a head-start on your competition by enrolling in one of the most dynamic and complete programs in the country. Our camp is open to all of the valley's youth, and we focus on the total student-athlete experience. We place emphasis on education, team work, self-worth and leadership.
Why Peak Performance?
Unlike most camps, our camp is an 8-month comprehensive program that is structured in true practice form. Coach Woody and his team complete a full evaluation of your child's skill set and determine and make a recommendation on the best position for your child.
• Strength and conditioning, weight vest drag, agility ladders, heavy ropes, box jumps and more...
• Drills to improve 40 time speed, functional speed and quickness
• Coaching expertise in all positions
• Tackling techniques, game situations, football formations, 7-on-7, alignment assignment
• Injury prevention, weight loss/weight gain
Current and Former Athletes that trained with Peak Performance include:
James Dockey - Oregon State, Currently Carolina Panthers
Alex Germany - San Jose State, Currently with Italian Europe League
Erik Martin - Cornell University
Tyler Roberts - College Of The Desert, Currently with 5 Division 1 offers
Joe Castelli - Trinity University
David Rafter - Texas Tech
PEAK PERFORMANCE FOOTBALL CAMP
TIME and DAY:
Mon, Wed, Thurs 3:20 - 5:00PM
Adams Park in La Quinta (La Palma and Adams, off Fred Waring)
$100.00 per month
Sign up now by calling:
Coach Woody 760-333-2898